Who is your favorite Marvel Superhero?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite Marvel superhero?

• Wolverine

Votes: 65 17.2%
  • Deadpool

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • (green) Hulk

Votes: 46 12.2%
  • Cyclops

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Gambit

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Iron man

Votes: 54 14.3%
  • Captain America

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Thor

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • Spider-man

Votes: 110 29.2%

• Total voters
Pfffft. She can make it drizzle. Some power there....NOT :p

Gambits badass. But, don't you think it would easier if he carried around a bag golf balls instead of cards?

Based on your choices, it didn't appear to me that your list was based on their powers. I didn't realize this was a poll, with comeback commentary. And technically she could F5 tornado your ass and your entire city into oblivion. Just sayin'

Wolverine rules!

967349-hulk_vs_wolverine3.jpg

I've been a Wolverine fan for many many years but they've simply over saturated the comics and films with him. Since the movie was the most entertaining thing I've seen in recent memory I voted Deadpool.

I've been a Wolverine fan for many many years but they've simply over saturated the comics and films with him. Since the movie was the most entertaining thing I've seen in recent memory I voted Deadpool.

Well, they remedied the over saturation in the comics by killing him off a while ago. On top of that, it looks like he plays no real part in the upcoming X-MEN movie. He's one of my very favorite Marvel characters so I hope that Marvel brings him back sooner rather than later. Old Man Logan and X-23 just don't cut it for me. I need the real deal.

Well, they remedied the over saturation in the comics by killing him off a while ago. On top of that, it looks like he plays no real part in the upcoming X-MEN movie. He's one of my very favorite Marvel characters so I hope that Marvel brings him back sooner rather than later. Old Man Logan and X-23 just don't cut it for me. I need the real deal.

They actually killed Wolverine for real? Like not an alternate universe kill but canon killed? LOL

They killed him by dipping him in adamantiam while ending the legacy of the Weapon X program. But now X23 is thE new Wolverine and Old Man Logan is now 616 Marvel.

As far as my favorite character... it's Thor. When written well he/she is a character that bridges the gap between Earth and the cosmos. He's always holding back on Earth as he is sworn to protect it. Outside of the Avengers he is the Captain America of the cosmos. He was a brat become savior. Steve rubbed off on him and he is as just as he can be as a God.

Odinson is so much more than the Hammer. Writers don't know what to do with him when he's an Avenger. But writers like Simonson, Aaron, JMS, Jurgens and Stan the Man make him the true Superman of the Marvel U. And he has his enemies on Earth as well as his own storyline and cast of characters in Asgard and the Nine Realms.

There's something to be sad about Stan and Jack agreeing he was the ultimate Alpha in their comic world. Too bad he is written so poorly in Avengers lore.

Ah, thanks for the info.

Mr. Green's favorite is Batman/Hulk, Thor, Spiderman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Street Fighter, etc.

Of course, we need villains like Darkseid, Apocalypse, Dr. doom, etc.

Back