Who is your favorite Marvel Superhero?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite Marvel superhero?

• Wolverine

Votes: 65 17.2%
  • Deadpool

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 13 3.4%
  • (green) Hulk

Votes: 46 12.2%
  • Cyclops

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Gambit

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Iron man

Votes: 54 14.3%
  • Captain America

Votes: 30 8.0%
  • Thor

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • Spider-man

Votes: 110 29.2%

• Total voters
Good point. It's probably to create a more balanced team.

It's a tough task indeed. So often you see it in Justice League tales with Kal as well. With Thor it's always *let's let a new big bad punch on Thor to show what a badass they are bc he can take it" or "Someone can fly and goes to the clouds. Thor follows. The rest of the team battle focuses on character study of teamwork and overcoming and they become victorious. At the end Thor flies down with flying villain knocked out in his grasp. And if Hulk is on the team he gets the awesome showings because he's a more popular character (don't wan t to turn this into a Hulk Thor argument because I adore them both). But then in a Thor comic dude injures a celestial or takes on and beats Gladiator. Just wish they'd do some good Thor Avengers stories more often. Hell even in the last movie they were like... disappear for half the movie Thor. Come back at the end and get 18 minutes of screen time. Lulz.

I'd say my top five are Thor, Hulk, Spidey, Surfer and Reed. Sure do miss Reed.

Ah, thanks for the info.

Mr. Green's favorite is Batman/Hulk, Thor, Spiderman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Street Fighter, etc.

Of course, we need villains like Darkseid, Apocalypse, Dr. doom, etc.

Ermmm... Marvel!

Spidey, Hulk & IM have always been my favourites.

Oh, and Predator :D

Thor for being the goodliest good guy there ever was, learning Odins greatest lesson of humility.
Cap for being the ultimate stand up guy and the ideal.
Spiderman for being Spiderman while still trying to be a regualr guy.
Daredevil for kicking so much ass while still holding onto ideals.
Punisher for having few doing it his way without hiding.
Ghost Rider for the ultimate cool factor.

Hulk for being big, green and fun to watch.
The Thing, just because I've always liked him.

I can't choose just one.

Thor for being the goodliest good guy there ever was, learning Odins greatest lesson of humility.
Cap for being the ultimate stand up guy and the ideal.
Spiderman for being Spiderman while still trying to be a regualr guy.
Daredevil for kicking so much ass while still holding onto ideals.
Punisher for having few doing it his way without hiding.
Ghost Rider for the ultimate cool factor.

Hulk for being big, green and fun to watch.
The Thing, just because I've always liked him.

I can't choose just one.

"Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo, ..... " - Negan, TWD

JadeJaws05_zpsxwvf3dp7.jpg

It's a tough task indeed. So often you see it in Justice League tales with Kal as well. With Thor it's always *let's let a new big bad punch on Thor to show what a badass they are bc he can take it" or "Someone can fly and goes to the clouds. Thor follows. The rest of the team battle focuses on character study of teamwork and overcoming and they become victorious. At the end Thor flies down with flying villain knocked out in his grasp. And if Hulk is on the team he gets the awesome showings because he's a more popular character (don't wan t to turn this into a Hulk Thor argument because I adore them both). But then in a Thor comic dude injures a celestial or takes on and beats Gladiator. Just wish they'd do some good Thor Avengers stories more often. Hell even in the last movie they were like... disappear for half the movie Thor. Come back at the end and get 18 minutes of screen time. Lulz.

I'd say my top five are Thor, Hulk, Spidey, Surfer and Reed. Sure do miss Reed.

Marvel tends to choose their characters based on the power level of the conflict. You can't have Thor struggling along with the Avengers for the full 2.5 hours in the movies and the bad guys keep having their ways, that would make Thor seem like a common level fighter. I'm sure when we get closer to Thanos he'll get more screen time. Same thing in the comics, if Thor is in every major event, either the story has to end much sooner or you risk seeing an underpowered Thor. So ya it's hard to balance such characters, but I much prefer how Marvel does it compared to DC.

---

Yea, thought so.

Mr. Green wanted to sculpt a 1/4 scale hulk for awhile now. He started but had to abandoned it due to work. Maybe he'll pick up when he retires lol.

Anyway, this looks close but Mr. Green prefer Tim Sale for the classic look.

250px-Hulk_-_Gray_v1_001_cover.jpg

Back