Who here would buy a 1/6 SSC Ahsoka?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My six year old daughter would love one. She loves Clone Wars and Ahsoka is her favorite character, go figure. She have her protecting her Barbies I guess.

Yeah. I wouldn't buy one from SSC, but I'd pick up a Hasbro version for my kids.

HasbroToyShop sent me their catalog in the mail yesterday, and my 5-year-old girl flipped out when she saw there was a 3 3/4" figure of Ahsoka.

No interest for me... I'm not even a hater, just not a design I find interesting enough to want to own.

If they do an Ashoka before they do a Shaak Ti, someone here will be pretty f'n pissed :emperor

No no nopez...unless its real good and they have stinky as an accessory not an exclusive.

Sorry guys, I hate SS exclusives cos it is hard for me to get them here locally without paying exthorbitant prices.

If they do an Ashoka before they do a Shaak Ti, someone here will be pretty f'n pissed :emperor

I agree. As much as I would love a 1:6 Ashoka done, they shouldn´t do her before Shaak Ti unless there is a Shaak Ti PF or 1:1 bust in the works.

I personally would love to see SSC take a crack at a 1/6th realistic version of Ahsoka. The character has really grown on me, and I think a figure would look great, especially standing next to Master Plo!

I'm not suggesting she should come next, I'm just curious to see who would buy the character if SSC ever gave it a go!

One of the few times I had to Google the name to figure out what you guys are talking about.

No, I would not buy this. After Ki Adi Mundi the last Jedi I will buy is Saesee Tinn ( I already have a custom Shaak Ti or I'd buy her too ).

Nope, no interest at all. After Aayla turned out so poorly, this would be just as bad, and way too tall.

Let's have some more core (OT) characters first, ok?

Uh...just before the clone, I could'a sworn we got an OT. And before him.... another OT and another OT the same friggin' day. Bunched together with Smuggler Han and ANH Luke and I'd say you've gotten your fair share of OT for the year. Quit beein' greedy!:p

I would want one but it all depends on the asking price. The character is a bit annoying but I do like the character design and concept, just not the execution so much. Mostly that has to do with the s****y dialog between her and Anakin.

Back