Who has the Buffy sixth scale RIGHTS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And who tf are you? What would you bloody know?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Sounds like he knows more than you. This he been common knowledge in the fandom since the show ended. Fact is, he's no better or worse than anyone else in a position of power in Hollywood. Every director and film maker you like has the same stories this guy has, they're just not as public yet. The actors could have walked away at any time, but they put their careers and money before their morals, at the end of the day it's their problem. Everyone has ****** bosses and ****** jobs, you choose if you want to put up with it or not.

This he been common knowledge in the fandom since the show ended.

Charisma spoke up at the time about her dislike of being killed off. I don't remember specifics, but I think it did sound like she was fired. I remember fans being upset about it. More so than they usually were when Joss killed off characters. Like, killing Tara was upsetting, but it made sense to serve the story. killing off Cordelia didn't really make any sense. I do remember it being kinda awkward when she was brought back, because she had talked a lot of crap about the whole thing.

Now that we've got most of the knowledge about what was really going on, it makes more sense now.

The other thing I wonder about is SMG not showing up for Angel's finale. I remember David Boreanaz speaking up about how the thought that was poor form considering he showed up for her finale. But now, with what we know, I wonder if SMG just refused to work for Joss anymore.

Sounds like he knows more than you. This he been common knowledge in the fandom since the show ended. Fact is, he's no better or worse than anyone else in a position of power in Hollywood. Every director and film maker you like has the same stories this guy has, they're just not as public yet. The actors could have walked away at any time, but they put their careers and money before their morals, at the end of the day it's their problem. Everyone has ****** bosses and ****** jobs, you choose if you want to put up with it or not.

Yep, I mean if everybody stopped watching films or TV that involved any kind of behind the scenes 'issues' you'd have nothing left to watch imo. It's all about people put into a position of power missing it, be that in the film industry or the financial sector.

Back