Who has the Buffy sixth scale RIGHTS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is interesting to me. I think I have two Cordelias, and two Angels from the Angel line. Only one Lorne though.

I was snatching up Buffy and Angel figures whenever I could in about 2008. I'm happy to know they still have a fan base.

Especially after finding out about that new Buffy comic, set in 2019.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I've talked to a friend with amazing cgi talent about redoing the gang in 1/6 for headsculpts and he's just started my buffy one. I'm sure I could get him to do them for more people if we get enough interest on board.
I'd be all over new Buffy figures in any way I could get them.

I'd be in for a few major characters but, as said by others, I'd really want a peak modern standard for them and I don't know if or when that will ever happen. Could be a catch 22 where people like me aren't buying Buffy and Angel merchandise generally -thus not creating an impression of popularity and so no company is going to take the chance on a proper high-end line.

I'd be all over new Buffy figures in any way I could get them.

Well sit tight..., My Sculptor has been ok with the idea of the sculpts but he's wary about the hair... and he's not sure he wants to take it on and leave me with the hair to contend with. Im not so sure either. UNLESS there are some other talented sculptors that wanna take this on *nudge*nudge. LOL I honestly need to buy a new computer and tablet and just start seeing what I can so myself finally and stop being a big fat lazy whiney man baby and throwing my money at other people though. Hopefully this year I can remedy that.

Well sit tight..., My Sculptor has been ok with the idea of the sculpts but he's wary about the hair... and he's not sure he wants to take it on and leave me with the hair to contend with. Im not so sure either. UNLESS there are some other talented sculptors that wanna take this on *nudge*nudge. LOL I honestly need to buy a new computer and tablet and just start seeing what I can so myself finally and stop being a big fat lazy whiney man baby and throwing my money at other people though. Hopefully this year I can remedy that.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/6-game-thrones-daenerys-targaryen-1865503976

See this post. This guy did this Daenerys Targaryen. Her scalp is a Hot Toys one. What about making the female heads compatible with brands like Kimi Toys? That way we can pull the scalps from heads like that to offer real hair.

The blonde is a Kimi Toys head.
897dfdf6657976709a11ebe2d9e384d5.jpg

Such a wonderful figure.

How does one actually post threads on this forum? It seems I can only reply.
5e42d98b6dfa3be15400311d902a5550.jpg

Hi everyone, got those two a few month ago for quite cheap (50? for both).
I've changed the body because the original ones were a bit flimsy (especialy angel) and added wire to the coat. They obviously look a bit dated upclose but once you take a step back they do the job.
I still have to change Spike shirt. And i plan to buy a 1/6 vespa and make a backdrop and diorama for them, to recreate the scene of "the girl in question "

I would love to get the rest of them (the all gang, faith, lorne ) but between the fact that some are hard to find in Europe and not wanting to spend almost 100? multiple times for 15 year old figures, i don't think i will ever do. Hope that someday we can have new 1/6 buffy figure.

Also if some didn't know diamond select are making new buffy statue (buffy and angel for now). Its not 1/6 scale but its nice to get new buffy merchandise.20210122_125426.jpg

Envoy? de mon SM-A505FN en utilisant Tapatalk

New 6? figures coming from The Loyal Subjects! Hopefully this means we will be getting some new 12? figures in the near future

New 6? figures coming from The Loyal Subjects! Hopefully this means we will be getting some new 12? figures in the near future

Cool.

Will definitely pick up a Buffy. Hopefully we can get a Faith, Kendra, ect down the line too,

I?ve never seen this toy company before, are they known for being good? They seem to only be sold at Target?

Hadn't heard the name either.

I just read that they made their name with 3" vinyl collectables and are now branching out.

145022252_3605589009495019_4061660481534589162_o.jpg

146160345_3605589006161686_5633625510696374180_o.jpg

https://exclumagazine.com/2020/10/18/all-you-need-to-know-the-loyal-subjects-bst-axn/

Whether they, or anyone else, go on to produce 1/6 is another matter.

BTVS is probably my favourite TV series, due to the acting and the sparkling dialogue, but it's a series that's been largely neglected in larger scales.

I?m not very familiar with the company, so I?m not sure on the quality. I only own one piece from them and it?s a tiny little Jon Snow figure.

Blimey, this is new one to me. Pity It's only in such a tiny scale.

Hi everyone, got those two a few month ago for quite cheap (50? for both).
I've changed the body because the original ones were a bit flimsy (especialy angel) and added wire to the coat. They obviously look a bit dated upclose but once you take a step back they do the job.
I still have to change Spike shirt. And i plan to buy a 1/6 vespa and make a backdrop and diorama for them, to recreate the scene of "the girl in question "

I would love to get the rest of them (the all gang, faith, lorne ) but between the fact that some are hard to find in Europe and not wanting to spend almost 100? multiple times for 15 year old figures, i don't think i will ever do. Hope that someday we can have new 1/6 buffy figure.

Also if some didn't know diamond select are making new buffy statue (buffy and angel for now). Its not 1/6 scale but its nice to get new buffy merchandise.View attachment 504283

Thats excellent. I was lucky enough to get all the range (some at the time, some second hand) and despite being crude by todays standards I really like them.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/6-game-thrones-daenerys-targaryen-1865503976

See this post. This guy did this Daenerys Targaryen. Her scalp is a Hot Toys one. What about making the female heads compatible with brands like Kimi Toys? That way we can pull the scalps from heads like that to offer real hair.

The blonde is a Kimi Toys head.
897dfdf6657976709a11ebe2d9e384d5.jpg

Since we talked in the last Year I met a loverly individual that sews has learned Rooting and is going to help me learn as well. So Im not sure if I'll stick to sculpted hair or if I will go the rooted route but I'm pretty excited.

Im still missing a giles drusilla and cordy but I hope to find some some year soon. Please let me know if anyone stumbles on them for a decent price that they wouldnt mind passing me the savings.

Ive made a body and outift for faith but need to repaint the whole sculpt to see if her head is any bit salvageable.

Sadly Im not home in Cali to show the body progress for Faith because my dad received on tues a freak diagnosis of a year to live so Im back home in Orlando as a result.

Lastly let me say that I'm glad to see that this post is still thriving. Let's keep this alive and hopefully we can drum up some excitement and bring the Buffy Brand Back. I know now the idea seems to be even harder with the Joss Whedon alleged behavior behind the scenes. It goes without saying that My heart goes out to all survivors i stand in solidarity with them.

Last edited:
Hadn't heard the name either.

I just read that they made their name with 3" vinyl collectables and are now branching out.

145022252_3605589009495019_4061660481534589162_o.jpg

146160345_3605589006161686_5633625510696374180_o.jpg

https://exclumagazine.com/2020/10/18/all-you-need-to-know-the-loyal-subjects-bst-axn/

Whether they, or anyone else, go on to produce 1/6 is another matter.

BTVS is probably my favourite TV series, due to the acting and the sparkling dialogue, but it's a series that's been largely neglected in larger scales.

Sadly The sculpts look like theyre loosely based on the actors...

https://surethingtoys.com/products/the-loyal-subjects-bst-axn-series-buffy-buffy

https://surethingtoys.com/products/...eries-buffy-angel?_pos=2&_sid=208955b5f&_ss=r

Buffy looks decent.., thats not angel though.., thats random vampire #37

God Whedon's name is mud now isn't it! Who knew such a toxic environment existed on the sets of Buffy and Angel back in the day. They kept it very quiet. I always thought Sarah Michelle has a good working relationship with him. It's sad to hear that he was able to get away with his behaviour for all these years because no one came forward about it until now.

Still love Buffy, but does leave a bit of a sour taste that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I'm not interested in these as well. They seem good enought but the faces looks more like how they look on the boom studios comics, especialy Angel. The diamond select Buffy should be release this month, i'm excited to see how she will turn out.

And yeah its a shame about Whedon.. I knew the guy was a **** based on what Charisma Carpenter has said over the year, but i couldn't imagine it was this bad..

God Whedon's name is mud now isn't it! Who knew such a toxic environment existed on the sets of Buffy and Angel back in the day. They kept it very quiet. I always thought Sarah Michelle has a good working relationship with him. It's sad to hear that he was able to get away with his behaviour for all these years because no one came forward about it until now.

Still love Buffy, but does leave a bit of a sour taste that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

You believe that ****? Every body in Hollywood are trash except for a few decent people, most are selfish and idiots who just follow trends to survive

Back