Who has a PF Angel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's on the forums. Search for him! Great seller on here.. even a friend... one you like to smack upside the head, but a friend nonetheless.

Well I would but I already made a commitment. But thanks. I will keep him in mind for next time. :)
Unless you meant for Spike of course.

Last edited:
Of course I did. :)

Yeah I talked to Bannister. His price is fair, but I am just not ready to spend anymore money. If they make a 4th (minus the double buffy) that's already $1000 can you believe it? Worth it? yes of course. But seriously...I need a break! :)

So has this line been officially axed by SS? :confused:

I was hoping to see the following characters as 1/4 scale pfs:

Wesley (S4-S5 Angel)
The Master
Lorne
Darla (w/Game Face)
Illyria :D
Drusilla (w/Game Face)
Faith
Willow

Last edited:
You forot to mention Illyria...cause I want her. :)

I would like to share that my Angel PF has finally been shipped out to me....YAY. I will post photos when he gets here. Probably monday.

Yeah I talked to Bannister. His price is fair, but I am just not ready to spend anymore money. If they make a 4th (minus the double buffy) that's already $1000 can you believe it? Worth it? yes of course. But seriously...I need a break! :)

A thousand is chump change for 4 pieces! I just paid 600 for one! hehe

Soooo I got my PF Angel today. He's freakin AMAZING!!!! I had been so worried because not only did sideshow's photos suck, but I didn't get anything that I wanted from you wonderful people who did your best to show how nice he was in person. After opening him and holding him up I looked at him and said...holy moly he's amazing. Yes, I really said it like that. Then I repeated it several hundred times...just so you know.

Don't let the photos fool ya people. He's beautiful and would make a wonderful addition to any buffy collection. I will take some photos later but I doubt I can show you anything you haven't already seen on the forums...um, with regards to the Angel statue that is.

EDIT:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post516868 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_516868 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d7d8da 1px solid">Ok here is the update, with photos. I am going to post links so that the photos don't take up too much space.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...buffyangel.jpg
https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...r/100_9751.jpg
https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...r/100_9753.jpg
<!-- / message --><!-- #### SHOW REPUTATION GIVEN IN POST START - BY LEVI THORNTON #### --><!-- #### SHOW REPUTATION GIVEN IN POST END - BY LEVI THORNTON #### --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d7d8da 1px solid" vAlign=bottom><!-- RPG Profile Pics --><!-- end RPG Profile Pics --><!-- sig & limit -->__________________</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:
Soooo I got my PF Angel today. He's freakin AMAZING!!!! I had been so worried because not only did sideshow's photos suck, but I didn't get anything that I wanted from you wonderful people who did your best to show how nice he was in person.

hmm, that sounds a lot like your dissing my camera skills on page 3 :lol

I will take some photos later but I doubt I can show you anything you haven't already seen on the forums...um, with regards to the Angel statue that is.

Darn, for a moment there I thought I was going to get some real 'exclusive' Buffy pics :naughty

Even so, congrads on the Angel PF, I'm pretty sure that just like the Buffy PF, I said you wouldn't be disapointed :joy
So, just Spike left now, assuming no exciting SDCC announcements.

Haha your photos were fine, really. I just think photos cannot give you a good enough idea of how they really look. When i put photos of the buffy pf I just kept saying, no, no that's just, that doesn't look good enough. So, thanks for trying and your photo was much better than mine of course but yes, better in person.

Just Spike left, unless they want to give me a wonderful Illyria or Faith. :)

Haha your photos were fine, really. I just think photos cannot give you a good enough idea of how they really look. When i put photos of the buffy pf I just kept saying, no, no that's just, that doesn't look good enough. So, thanks for trying and your photo was much better than mine of course but yes, better in person.

Just Spike left, unless they want to give me a wonderful Illyria or Faith. :)

It would be nice if SSC announce their plans for this line.

Back