Who has a PF Angel?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds awesome, and congrats on getting him. I still have another month and a bit to go before I get mine.

I know what you mean, they are so addicting. After I got my Buffy the first thing I said was, I need more!

If they make any more I would rather have a Faith than a Willow. I hate my 12" Willow but for me, it doesn't justify getting a PF to fix it. But it's great that you all want her. If they make her I wont get her. But I know I will still in a way want her.

After I get Angel it will be all about getting Spike. If they do a Faith I will get that one too and the only other one I really want is Illyria. I want that more than Faith.

Last edited:
I never was able to warm up to the second Buffy. I have the little black dress one, and pancake hair aside, I like it much better than the quasi-season 7 (?) version. I think with a little repainting, which I know is anathema to some with a piece that expensive, it can be a very nice display piece. See Dark Artist's version some place on this board for an example.

Angel is not a bad PF at all. He's proportioned well, and the human portrait is a good likeness depending on the angle you position it from. I go with the majority, though, that the vamp head is as good as Spike's human head. I would have been immensely happy if it, like Spike, had an awesome human portrait and an okay vampire portrait. But I look at it as an occasion to improve upon, like Wayne (Willow's Warlock) is doing.

The important part is having the thing to begin with--building these things from scratch is a lot of work. So if we get a few more PFs (or 12", one day?), I will be in line with my fistful of dollar bills, even if they do need a little more personal investment to make them right (or good enough for me).

b

Oh I like the alternate Buffy PF also.
I wouldn't mind getting the Angel regular edition. I mean, better savings and to have the human likeness would be nice. I hope I can actually afford to get one of these one day.

So BuffyGirl, did you get your Angel PF yet?

Here's a final image of mine:

2407234177_05e967d0e2_o.jpg

I have some other statues at my Flickr page also:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/theguru1

Thanks for posting the photo. I haven't quite gotten him yet. Very soon though. I am so excited.

BuffyGirl, I blame you!!! :rolleyes: :lol After all this talk about the Angel PF, I bought one from Adam at Dark Shadow Collectibles, as well as the alternate version of the Buffy PF. I just couldn't stand it any longer! "BtVS" and "Angel" are 2 of my all-time favorite tv shows and the only PF I had was Spike. Seeing Angel PF pics made me want more! Lucky for me Adam still had both of these. :banana

BuffyGirl, I blame you!!! :rolleyes: :lol After all this talk about the Angel PF, I bought one from Adam at Dark Shadow Collectibles, as well as the alternate version of the Buffy PF. I just couldn't stand it any longer! "BtVS" and "Angel" are 2 of my all-time favorite tv shows and the only PF I had was Spike. Seeing Angel PF pics made me want more! Lucky for me Adam still had both of these. :banana

That was pretty luckly, especially the alt Buffy PF, since they mostly seem to be all gone now, must only be a couple left in stock at some stores.

Yea as far as I know Adam had one Buffy alt PF left hidden away haha. He's cool like that.
His prices are way too good to leave behind, and he is an amazing guy! So I am glad you bought from him.
Isn't the PF Buffy amazing?!

I don't have my PF's in hand yet, I'll be meeting up with Adam and some other collectors next weekend and I'll get them then. I am very excited!! :joy

I did just see the alt Buffy PF sell on eBay for only $165, but the weird thing is there are just not many of these listed. I found one online store that showed the alt Buffy PF was in stock, but then when I tried to order it, I got an "out of stock" message. That's when I thought 'what the heck, maybe Adam can hook me up'. Whereever he dug up his last alt Buffy PF, I don't care, I'm just glad to have one! Woot!!

Don't know if Adam's got any left, but he had the Angel PF for $185.00!

I don't have my PF's in hand yet, I'll be meeting up with Adam and some other collectors next weekend and I'll get them then. I am very excited!! :joy

I did just see the alt Buffy PF sell on eBay for only $165, but the weird thing is there are just not many of these listed. I found one online store that showed the alt Buffy PF was in stock, but then when I tried to order it, I got an "out of stock" message. That's when I thought 'what the heck, maybe Adam can hook me up'. Whereever he dug up his last alt Buffy PF, I don't care, I'm just glad to have one! Woot!!

Yea that's why I ordered my angel pf from him.
By any chance was it cornerstore comics that had the buffy pf but then didn't?

That's a great bargain! But I still think paying the full Sideshow price for the exclusive was worth it. The vamp head is amazing.

BuffyGirl, yes it was cornerstore.com. Showed "in stock", then when I clicked on it, got the dreaded "out of stock". Thank goodness for Adam at DSC.

Olvidadero, had I the opportunity to buy the exclusive at this point, I would have, but since I got this fever so recently, I am out of luck getting one without resorting to Evil Bay prices. I'm happy with what I got!! :joy

BuffyGirl, yes it was cornerstore.com. Showed "in stock", then when I clicked on it, got the dreaded "out of stock". Thank goodness for Adam at DSC.

Olvidadero, had I the opportunity to buy the exclusive at this point, I would have, but since I got this fever so recently, I am out of luck getting one without resorting to Evil Bay prices. I'm happy with what I got!! :joy

I had the same problem with cornerstore, which is why I too thank goodness for Adam.

I didn't think I would want the PF's at all which is why I didn't get them from SS. But I am ok with having the human face only. :)
Now all I need is Spike.

Last edited:
The Spike PF is awesome. Again, I have the regular version (again, from Adam!), and it is truly phenomenal. Hope you are able to acquire one soon, BuffyGirl!

The Spike PF is awesome. Again, I have the regular version (again, from Adam!), and it is truly phenomenal. Hope you are able to acquire one soon, BuffyGirl!

For that one I def want the regular. I don't care at all about Spikes vamp face. Angel's would have been nice but I am just happy to have him, as I have said before. I am going to try closer to christmas to get the PF spike tho. Which I know will be near impossible, but worth a shot.

For that one I def want the regular. I don't care at all about Spikes vamp face. Angel's would have been nice but I am just happy to have him, as I have said before. I am going to try closer to christmas to get the PF spike tho. Which I know will be near impossible, but worth a shot.

Bannister has an Ex. Get that! You want an Ex!!! WOOOO! YES YOU DO!!! I COMMAND YOU! YOU WANT THE EX! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Back