Who get's the most head? Ledger as Joker or Craig as Bond?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Seems you can't swing a dead cat these days w/o hitting a new sculpt of Daniel Craig as Bond, or Heath Ledger as the Joker. By far these seem to be the two most popular production and custom heads out there... so who's got the biggest numbers; who reigns supreme.

For fun, let's compile a list of every known 1/6 example of each, pictures would be great if possible, and we'll see who wins. Post what you know here and I'll update the list :duff

Daniel Craig:
Adam Gu- V1
Adam Gu- V2 (in progress)
Andy Bergholtz- Regular
Andy Bergholtz- W/stubble
BBkill- V1
BBkill- V2
Feng Studios
FigureFans
Denny Kim (unsure if offered/finished)
Dragon In Dreams- Agent
Loading Toys
Longbow Studios
Salusa (unsure if offered/finished)
Snyderman
Spenser
ToyzSquare
TTL (possibly recast of Feng)
Vartal (unsure if offered/finished)

Heath Ledger:
Adam Gu- multiple
BobbyC
Chris Howes (aka dbag-supreme)- Regular
Chris Howes (aka dbag-supreme)- Licky
Darkartist81
DC Direct 13" Deluxe
Figure Master Les: DC-Direct rework
Hot Toys V1
Hot Toys Bank Robber- Regular
Hot Toys Bank Robber- Masked
Hot Toys DX01- Regular
Hot Toys DX01- Cop
Hot Toys DX11- Regular
Hot Toys DX1- Smiling
Medicom
Monkey Robot Master- multiple
Steven Giunta- multipe I think

And while we're at it, lets take guesses. I think Craig is going to be the winner here :lecture

Last edited:
I read the thread title as "who got the most heat" as in which actor caused the most uproar when they were originally cast to play the part, both turned out great in the end as we all know. :)

But back to this thread, I'd say Joker ..easily! but that is really based on what I've seen on this forum.

Proud of this one :wave

299151_494628317264085_968906081_n_zpsfd71717a.jpg

There's been at least 13 ledger sculpts that I can think of (including customs).

I'm estimating at least 6 Craig sculpts.

I never understood why there needs to be so many Craig sculpts as at least three pretty much nailed his likeness.

I say Bond, he has a lot of Bond girls, joker has Harley quinn...Wait... what ?

Nice :lol

I started a list from what I can remember... I know there was a huge rash of Craig sculpts early on; somewhere was a picture and I swear it had at least 15 different sculpts. And that was quite a few years ago.

I know Adam has sculpted quite a few Ledger Jokers, and Monkey Robot Master has a few as well. And I think there are some more out there... so put on your thinking caps and lets do this :rock

Nice :lol

I started a list from what I can remember... I know there was a huge rash of Craig sculpts early on; somewhere was a picture and I swear it had at least 15 different sculpts. And that was quite a few years ago.

I know Adam has sculpted quite a few Ledger Jokers, and Monkey Robot Master has a few as well. And I think there are some more out there... so put on your thinking caps and lets do this :rock

Your last Joker says DX12 on your list. Small typo my man.

I think Ledger is going to win but just a handful more.

A few more for your list:

Snyderman made a craig bond as well. I don't if you count medicom's cowboy and aliens Craig, but it could be used for a Craig custom.

I hate to bring this name up but Chris howes made 2 versions of a lledger joker too :monkey4

I say Bond, he has a lot of Bond girls, joker has Harley quinn...Wait... what ?

Post of the year :clap:rotfl

Nice catch tbay... and I forgot about the Howe's ones; it was a regular and licky correct? As for the Medicom Craig I think I'll leave him out since that was still specific to a specific movie; guess he just doesn't change his hair style much :lol

I know Les and others have offered a few paint versions of a sculpt, but I'm going to only count each sculpt once.

Medicom did an, uh, "interpretation" of Ledger Joker. There are also mass market stuff from Mattel that were, I think, in the 12" range. Don't know if they count, but if they don't, maybe Medicom shouldn't, either :lol

Though technically a repaint, and not 1/6 scale, I think this should also be considered as an entry on this list since it really revolutionized everything that came after:

[ame]https://youtu.be/mT3FYYa8Tt8[/ame]

Forgot about Medicom... weren't the mass market figures solid plastic figures?

And I agree with the ABJ version, but I believe that is a 1:1 piec and therefore falls outside of the scope of this thread :lecture

Back