How many 1/6 Ledger Joker sculpts do you have?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not a 1/6 but since theres a few of Bobby's Jokers posted up, I figure I'd throw mine in the mix
photo-104.png

Here's a profile pic of my one and only Joker sculpt (MRM v1, painted by Greggo) :duff

_MG_3402.jpg

The DX is fun, sure, but nothing compared to the feeling of excitement that I had with simply placing the Bank Robber headsculpt on the V1 body.

I remember the initial pics of it from Hot Toys and when the BR figure first started hitting and being wowed by it,

20081011024343145.jpg

20081104_f0ff72dfba211b4c3d26csizRlKGgFzM.jpg

Quite possibly how i found this place was reserching this figure. it wow me how realistic this figure was. This figure is enough for me so I didnt buy Dx.
Best 1/6 Joker experience in this hobby, in my opinion was that Bank Robber Joker release time frame. Nobody argued just how good it was and everyone was having fun.

Quite possibly how i found this place was reserching this figure. it wow me how realistic this figure was. This figure is enough for me so I didnt buy Dx.

Yeah, for the newer version ones right? The moveable ones.

Those looks like the v1 that looks a bit odd, compared to the Kato version.

yep, but Bobby is re-doing everything, even a new sculpt and a new base. I'm getting one of the moveable bodies, he offers a sculpted one too, but he hasn't finished that yet. The clothes look great though. I never liked the base and clothes on the Proto version.

Back