How many 1/6 Ledger Joker sculpts do you have?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5519.jpg

Imaresqd1 sculpt with Seb repaint

lol. I do believe i am almost as good as mrm himself at styling the hair after lots of practice

intothevoid you still gona pm bout that dx outfit or youwaiting till you have kato's purple coat inhand also?

Hi guys, I'm fairly new here and looking for a nice custome sculpt to upgrade my DX. Anyone have anything nice for sale? I don't know enough of the history of the various sculpts to have a preference but some of the sculpts I have seen here are nice.

Please PM me if you have something you would like to sell. I have paypal ready to fire for the right sculpt.

Hi guys, I'm fairly new here and looking for a nice custome sculpt to upgrade my DX. Anyone have anything nice for sale? I don't know enough of the history of the various sculpts to have a preference but some of the sculpts I have seen here are nice.

Please PM me if you have something you would like to sell. I have paypal ready to fire for the right sculpt.

Just wait for the DX 2.0 Joker by Hot Toys.

Back