Who else is addicted to "Storage Wars," "Pawn Stars," and "American Pickers?"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Who else is addicted to "Storage Wars," "Pawn Stars," and "American Pickers?"

I like Storage Wars but miss Barry. They brought Hester back this week and I had forgotten what a giant ****** he is. I don't know why they have him on the show again after all the **** he started--almost makes me want to stop watching if he's back for good. If they want to bring someone back it needs to be
Barry.

Re: Who else is addicted to "Storage Wars," "Pawn Stars," and "American Pickers?"

I watch American Pickers and Pawn Stars. Storage Wars isn't the same without Barry. Ratings must have really fallen off is the reason I bet they brought Hester back. Being a bit of a car guy I like Counts Kustoms pretty good.

I watch American Pickers and Pawn Stars. Storage Wars isn't the same without Barry. Ratings must have really fallen off is the reason I bet they brought Hester back. Being a bit of a car guy I like Counts Kustoms pretty good.

I think Pawn Stars is kinda stupid. If you want to sell something and make money on it, the last place to go is a Pawn Shop.

Pickers is good. I like seeing the old things they find.

As for Storage Wars, Barry was suppose to have his own collectible show but I'm not sure if that worked out.

Chumlee from Pawn Stars is making the show unbearable to watch now, and I have seen every damn episodes.

Mr. Green ignore these shows for awhile now. It just gets boring.

I think Pawn Stars is kinda stupid. If you want to sell something and make money on it, the last place to go is a Pawn Shop.

Most people have no clue to the value of their item or the time and know how to sell their item for top dollar.

Most people have no clue to the value of their item or the time and know how to sell their item for top dollar.

And others find the top example of their item and will only take that top dollar for an item that is actually worth a fraction of that amount.

Back