Who else is addicted to "Storage Wars," "Pawn Stars," and "American Pickers?"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Who else is addicted to "Storage Wars," "Pawn Stars," and "American Pickers?"

Been watching Pawn Stars and American Pickers since episode 1 season 1. Most people didn't start watching them till around the second or third seasons.

Re: Who else is addicted to "Storage Wars," "Pawn Stars," and "American Pickers?"

I've been watching Pawn Stars since it started and i also like American Pickers. Storage Wars is a great show too, there is another show like Storage Wars on Spike called Storage Auction or something like that, it seems too fake and set up though.
Dave Hester is an annoying tool on Storage Wars....
"Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!"

I am a huge fan of Pawn Stars and American Pickers. Not really into Storage Wars. That one young guy and his wife are amusing however when they are arguing.

I always get aggravated when some idiot comes into the pawn shop and wants retail price for an item. Do this dumb sh#ts not realize they are in a PAWN SHOP? Have they never seen the show? Hello!
And, when the expert comes in and gives an appraisal of an item and they turn around and ask for full price. Cracks me up.

Oh, and when they come in with a priceless family heirloom, been in the family for a hundred years, passed down from generation to generation, given to them by their dear departed favorite grandma, and they wanna sell it at a pawn shop? Sheesh....

Great shows all, and I really like Chum Lee. What a basket case. He's funny though.

Storage wars is great, Pawn Stars is great , but I'm getting a little tired of hearing "l have a buddy", "my buddy knows all about this stuff". The guys from American Pickrs are annoying so l don't watch. In Canada we have Canadian pickers, but they are also annoying and a bit redneck so l don't watch them either. I used to watch Auction H unters untill l found out it's pretty much all fake and staged.

Storage Wars is my #1 , 2nd is Storage Hunters

As far as the Pawn shows - I like Harcore Pawn better than Pawn Stars

I always get aggravated when some idiot comes into the pawn shop and wants retail price for an item. Do this dumb sh#ts not realize they are in a PAWN SHOP? Have they never seen the show? Hello!
And, when the expert comes in and gives an appraisal of an item and they turn around and ask for full price. Cracks me up.

Oh, and when they come in with a priceless family heirloom, been in the family for a hundred years, passed down from generation to generation, given to them by their dear departed favorite grandma, and they wanna sell it at a pawn shop? Sheesh....

I agree with both those statements, especially your second one about the family heirlooms. I know money nowadays is tight, but to give up something that really should continue to be handed down through the generations is sad.

Storage Wars is my #1 , 2nd is Storage Hunters

As far as the Pawn shows - I like Harcore Pawn better than Pawn Stars

Blasphemy! The folks in Hardcore Pawn are detestable creatures!

I love Pawn Stars and American Pickers, but the showing of new episodes is schizophrenic.

I love Storage Wars, especially Brandy!

Pawn Stars and Storage Wars are two of my weaknesses

I like Harcore Pawn better than Pawn Stars

Hardcore Pawn are a bunch of morons with no ethics in doing business. l lost count how any times l saw them make a deal the 5 minutes later said sorry can't make the deal., well a hand shake is hand shake. No wonder there are only a handful of episodes of this dumb show and that is it.

I love Pawn Stars!!! :yess: I'm currently addicted to that show. :panic: Kings of Restoration ain't bad as well. :wink1: I'm not into Storage Wars & American Pickers but mind you; most of the time, my tv is tuned in to History Channel. The shows there are awesome, very interesting & at the same time very informative. I've been currently anticipating the Acients Behaving Badly. :monkey1

yeah me and the gf like watching these sometimes. They're entertaining shows.

Storage Wars star Dave Hester sues A&E. Alleges units are staged, auctions are rigged, and he was fired in retaliation for complaining about it.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/storage-wars-star-david-hester-400585

Here's a copy of the lawsuit ...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/custom/Documents/ESQ/A_E.pdf

SnakeDoc

I just can't watch these shows. They may be entertaining but they are so fake. Just like everything on that crappy tru channel. Garbage trailer trash TV at best. :rotfl

Storage Wars star Dave Hester sues A&E. Alleges units are staged, auctions are rigged, and he was fired in retaliation for complaining about it.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/storage-wars-star-david-hester-400585

Here's a copy of the lawsuit ...

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/custom/Documents/ESQ/A_E.pdf

SnakeDoc

If that's true, then why did he participate in it for so long? He was part of the "illegal" activities then. He was part of the lie. The public should sue HIM! :lol

:lol:lol

images

I love in either Pawn Stars or American Pickers when they get something real cheap and find out its worth big bucks. I once was sold a set of action figures for 7.00 a piece and they were worth over 95.00 a piece. I knew the value and didn't tell the seller because I figured if he wanted to sell action figures he should know as I did the value of what he was selling. I think its the same when someone goes in their store and they hear something they wanted to sell for say 500.00 is worth 7-10 thousand suddenly they want 7-10 thousand. I think its something he has the person come in and value the thing with the seller of the thing there as well.

Hardcore pawn is ok, but the people they have on it, it gets too ghetto at times.

Yea, they are all completely staged shows.

The only 'reality' show I like that at least comes off as being authentic is Chasing Classic Cars.

I like American Pickers and sometimes Pawn Stars but definitely don't watch them religiously. Only if there is nothing else on.

Back