Who do you want to see first in Sideshow's Cobra line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, how about Sideshow's first 1:6 Cobra?

• Cobra Commander

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Cobra Soldier

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cobra Officer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Destro

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The Baroness

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Storm Shadow

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Zartan

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Crimson Guard

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Cobra Viper

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • other

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters
Tollbooth is a interesting choice. You never hear anyone mention him.

Think we will get some scale vehicles? I at least want a trouble bubble and SNAKE. Hell, all the battlefield accessories could be doable in scale.

Tollbooth is a interesting choice. You never hear anyone mention him.

Think we will get some scale vehicles? I at least want a trouble bubble and SNAKE. Hell, all the battlefield accessories could be doable in scale.

I just mentioned him cause he was in that photo with the Nightcreepers.

Not really. You could say Zartan did since he had a unrealistic color change ability (still very kewl).

The real jump too place when everything went Neon Ninja Power Ranger Wannabe Figures.

Serpentor represents the "jumped shark" of the RAH saga. :lecture

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Cobra Commander>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Serpentor

Not really. You could say Zartan did since he had a unrealistic color change ability (still very kewl).

The real jump too place when everything went Neon Ninja Power Ranger Wannabe Figures.

I give Zartan a break, because Larry Hama made that such a great character in the comics. Serpentor, on the other hand, has never been anything more than a 100% contrived Hasbro creation.

And you're exactly right on the Ninja overkill. :monkey4

To me, the essential core will always be:

Joes
Hawk
Flint
Duke
Snake Eyes
Scarlett
Stalker
Roadblock

Cobra
Cobra Commander
Destro
Baroness
Major Bludd
Storm Shadow
Zartan

I like lots of other characters as well (such as Beachhead, Firefly, Flash, Snow Job, etc.) but the 7 mentioned above are the most essential, imho.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Cobra Commander>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Serpentor

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Heck, even Major Bludd >>>>>> Serpentor

For me... it would have to be in this order.. Cobra Commander, Destro, Baroness, Zartan (also my favorite figure as a child) and then Storm Shadow. :rock

I'm really interested in seeing how Cobra Commander turns out! He's got a great iconic looks :rock

Serpentor represents the "jumped shark" of the RAH saga. :lecture
Nah, Serpentor's all right, and he's part of the 1986 series which was probably the last great "hurrah" of the RAH line. I'd say the shark was cleared in 1987 with Cobra-La and figures like Raptor.

On another note it'd be cool to see SS's take on a fully pimped out BAT.

Hey, I like Serpentor. Granted, he was a silly concept, the design, however, was, and still is Awesome.

But still Cobra Commander is still superior.

destro.jpg

Had to go Destro. I love CC and Baroness and Storm Shadow but there is something unmistakenly PIMP about him.

I'm pretty sure Sideshow is not nuts enough to give us a 1:6 Air Chariot, though....

Are you sure because I seem to remember getting a whole Jabba set up that many people would have said they are not "nuts" enough to give us a while back...

Back