Who do you detest more?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too Love Manson's music. I really LOVE his stuff, I was a big fan in the late 90s.

But the guy is one gigantic Prick! He is Such a ******... Omg, he has to be one of the douchiest rock stars today.
Not even his bandmates can stand him, he has burned so many bridges.

Oh I totally he is a gigantic *** hole. Would I still love to meet him in person? Absolutely because I know people who have met him and say hes super nice to his fans, but to his bandmates that is a total different story. I mean there's a reason why Rob Zombie has John 5 and Ginger Fish in the band and Manson doesn't. Some of the videos I have seen of him and those two are terrible. I'm sure you have seen the one where John 5 and Manson almost get into a fight on stage :lol

Oh I totally he is a gigantic *** hole. Would I still love to meet him in person? Absolutely because I know people who have met him and say hes super nice to his fans, but to his bandmates that is a total different story. I mean there's a reason why Rob Zombie has John 5 and Ginger Fish in the band and Manson doesn't. Some of the videos I have seen of him and those two are terrible. I'm sure you have seen the one where John 5 and Manson almost get into a fight on stage :lol

speaking of Rob Zombie, did you know about the arguments they had on their tour?

Rob Zombie even had to go on facebook and make a statement lol.

speaking of Rob Zombie, did you know about the arguments they had on their tour?

Rob Zombie even had to go on facebook and make a statement lol.

:lol no I didn't hear about the arguments. It doesn't surprise me, because I was watching an interview with Marilyn Manson and someone asked him so what do you think about going on tour with some of your old band mates? Its been awhile so I don't remember exactly what he said, but it was along the lines of He gets to **** with them like he used to :rotfl

Rob Zombie was like, from all the people I have toured with I never had the kinds of problems that I had on this tour lol.

From Facebook:

Just to clear up the rumors flying around. Neither I nor anyone working for me made Manson cut his show short. It is a co-headliner and we both play the exact same set length every night. It is all very simple, but if one of us chooses to go on late for whatever reason that time will have to come out of their set. That just the way it works, that is the way it always works.

There is no evil plan going on. It is all complete nonsense.

Shortly after that post, he followed it up with a more detailed account:

As stupid as this all is, I feel I must clear things up a little better. First off, I want to thank all the fans who came out in the freezing cold in Detroit last night. It was a total blast as always.

Unfortunately things turned ugly backstage. Why? I don’t know, but for some reason our touring partner decided to end his set by blaming me for something that I had nothing to do with and screaming he was going to “kick Rob Zombie’s *** as soon as he got off stage”.

Go figure. I was backstage hanging, watching the show thinking “hey this is gonna be a great night”, when suddenly he starts screaming threats. So strange. I don’t get it. Christ, I’ve known some of his crew for 20 f— years and some of his crew used work for me. It’s all good. No one would f— with someone’s show. It is ridiculous.Well, of course I felt the need to respond to the ” kick my *** remark”. Who wouldn’t? Although I wish I had kept it backstage and kept the fans out of it.

It is all 4rd grade fight after school nonsense of which I have never dealt with on tour before. Co-headlining tours always go smooth because everything is cut 50/50 and I mean everything. No one f—s with anyone’s show.
It is even f— Steven.
I’ve done it co-headlining tours many times before and have had no troubles. Not with Pantera, Slayer, Alice Cooper, Korn, Megadeth or anyone ever.
So I didn’t expect any troubles on this. It seemed like a great idea at the time.But s– happens. Anyway, sorry to the fans who had to dealt with the embarrassing stupidity of it all. We are all there for the same reasons to give you the best show ever… that’s it.

Yay everyone should love Ducks :love:yess:

Man cats are brutal :lol

I think there is a reason they have not bred them bigger.

If cats were as big as Saint Bernards, there would be a lot of cat owners who would be dead after letting kitty sleep in their beds.

Rob Zombie was like, from all the people I have toured with I never had the kinds of problems that I had on this tour lol.

From Facebook:

Just to clear up the rumors flying around. Neither I nor anyone working for me made Manson cut his show short. It is a co-headliner and we both play the exact same set length every night. It is all very simple, but if one of us chooses to go on late for whatever reason that time will have to come out of their set. That just the way it works, that is the way it always works.

There is no evil plan going on. It is all complete nonsense

Shortly after that post, he followed it up with a more detailed account:

As stupid as this all is, I feel I must clear things up a little better. First off, I want to thank all the fans who came out in the freezing cold in Detroit last night. It was a total blast as always.

Unfortunately things turned ugly backstage. Why? I don’t know, but for some reason our touring partner decided to end his set by blaming me for something that I had nothing to do with and screaming he was going to “kick Rob Zombie’s *** as soon as he got off stage”.

Go figure. I was backstage hanging, watching the show thinking “hey this is gonna be a great night”, when suddenly he starts screaming threats. So strange. I don’t get it. Christ, I’ve known some of his crew for 20 f— years and some of his crew used work for me. It’s all good. No one would f— with someone’s show. It is ridiculous.Well, of course I felt the need to respond to the ” kick my *** remark”. Who wouldn’t? Although I wish I had kept it backstage and kept the fans out of it.

It is all 4rd grade fight after school nonsense of which I have never dealt with on tour before. Co-headlining tours always go smooth because everything is cut 50/50 and I mean everything. No one f—s with anyone’s show.
It is even f— Steven.
I’ve done it co-headlining tours many times before and have had no troubles. Not with Pantera, Slayer, Alice Cooper, Korn, Megadeth or anyone ever.
So I didn’t expect any troubles on this. It seemed like a great idea at the time.But s– happens. Anyway, sorry to the fans who had to dealt with the embarrassing stupidity of it all. We are all there for the same reasons to give you the best show ever… that’s it.

I remember reading this back when he posted it, but the rest of what he said I must have missed. This really doesn't surprise me. I mean I don't know how many times I watch old videos of Manson and I see him trying to fight someone :lol None the less it was a great tour and was glad I sat through the ****ing rain in like 35 degree weather. I actually got sick the next day and had to go home from work :monkey2

I remember reading this back when he posted it, but the rest of what he said I must have missed. This really doesn't surprise me. I mean I don't know how many times I watch old videos of Manson and I see him trying to fight someone :lol None the less it was a great tour and was glad I sat through the ****ing rain in like 35 degree weather. I actually got sick the next day and had to go home from work :monkey2

Besides of what he said. I remember people saying on facebook that rob Zombie would make fun of Manson on stage and call him Brian and not Manson, which got Manson pretty upset.
He would also dedicate some of his songs to Alice Cooper, saying that he was "A real rocker" or something like that. But those are things people said that attended the show.

I Also read that everything started because Manson was late and he didn't sing The Beautiful people, so when Zombie came out Manson fans started to curse him out.

Last edited:
As long as there are emos, Manson and Hot Topic will last forever :lecture

Emos listen to crap like "Yellowcard" "Fall out Boy" and "All American Rejects" :yuck:yuck

I think you meant to say Poser Mall Goths :lol

ehMeWBT.jpg

Emo is just goth without the costume. Wash enough make-up off a goth kid and what you'll find underneath is an emo kid who thought looking scary would make them less of a puss.

no, it's different. They are not the same.
they look the same, but they are very different.

I guess you could say emo is the light, mainstream MTV kid friendly answer to goth?

Last edited:
Emo is just goth without the costume. Wash enough make-up off a goth kid and what you'll find underneath is an emo kid who thought looking scary would make them less of a puss.

Don't forget the obligatory pyramid stud belts, torn jeans, and 'Nightmare Before Christmas' hoodies.

no, it's different. They are not the same.
they look the same, but they are very different.

I guess you could say emo is the light, mainstream MTV kid friendly answer to goth?

They don't even look the same, not if someone "does" goth properly. A lot of people tend to refer to emo as "scene" nowadays, which is basically the diluted, broadened, commercialized version of fringe culture (any of them; goth, punk, industrial, etc.). You can thank Hot Topic for that.

Back