Who do you detest more?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes, it's like asking what piece of crap smells the worst but just curious.

(oh yeah, poll is multiple choice :wink1:)

I don't know much about either of these guys but one's just a really annoying rapper, while the other is a guy who beats on women, right? I would say the latter is more detestable.

That's who I detest the most.... :dunno
Me too. But these guys are a lot better than him so including him in the poll would be an insult.

I don't know much about either of these guys but one's just a really annoying rapper, while the other is a guy who beats on women, right? I would say the latter is more detestable.
Yeah but sometimes they(women) just go beyond limits and provoke us to the point of no return. Smackaroo! :lol

thats-racist3.gif

Anyone who abuses a woman, either physically or verbally, is a total scumbag. It's way worse than someone who just acts like a jackass.

Chris Brown. People are ****ing stupid with their "Oh, he deserves another chance" bull****. His music sucks, he's a piece of **** human being, and an even worse actor.

Chris Brown. People are ****ing stupid with their "Oh, he deserves another chance" bull****. His music sucks, he's a piece of **** human being, and an even worse actor.

Yet, the woman he beats takes him back. :dunno

Both are horrid people who make horrid music.

You forgot to ask about Kim Kardashians unborn child. Good god! Every time I turn on the TV or see a magazine it's about her pregnancy!

Enough already!

Man so many people are hating on Kanye. Is he a total jackass in real life? Probably, but he makes some incredible music. Not all of it, but if you listen to his earlier stuff and enjoy hip hop I don't see how you can not like it. He is one of the better hip hop artists/producers we have today. Like his personality or not you have to give him credit as a producer. He is easily one of the best mainstream producers in a long *** time.

Oh and Chris Brown hands down. I can't believe people are picking Kanye over a woman beater...

Back