Who do you detest more?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you didn't vote, you really shouldn't be commenting. Or at the very least you should be so uninterested you shouldn't even be posting.

:wink1:

Yo, Oscorp. I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but Nova makes the best poll topics of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Kanye%27d.png

If you didn't vote, you really shouldn't be commenting. Or at the very least you should be so uninterested you shouldn't even be posting.

:wink1:

You're right. I can't stand either one, but I voted for Kanye since Rhianna didn't care if Chris Brown beat her, so why should I?

Fish Stick gets my vote!

I'm sorry I know most of you all can't stand Kanye, but his leaked album that is coming out Tuesday is one of the best hip hop albums I have heard in a long long time. He mixes so many genres in his beats and makes it work. If you seriously enjoy hip hop give it a chance. Even Rolling Stone gave it a 4 1/2 stars. https://www.rollingstone.com/music/albumreviews/yeezus-20130614 Also for you Daft Punk lovers they collaborated with Kanye in two songs for the new album and they are excellent. https://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-...ate-two-songs-kanye-west-album-230451305.html

Have you given it a chance? Or do you just say something is ****ty without hearing it? Daft Punk does some excellent stuff on this album. I can't stand that alot of people can't put somebodys real life to the side and just enjoy the music. I have been given crap since gradeschool for enjoying Marilyn Manson just because of what people think they know of him.

Okay...take it easy. I do not like Kayne's music. This fantastic album review you're posting about will not change my mind, and neither will RS's review.
And YES, I will not even give it a chance.

Okay...take it easy. I do not like Kayne's music. This fantastic album review you're posting about will not change my mind, and neither will RS's review.
And YES, I will not even give it a chance.

I'm not mad or anything. Thats fine you don't like Kanyes music I completely understand that, but if you dig Daft Punk at least give those tracks a listen to. I don't know I guess I'm just really open minded about giving cd's a chance even if I don't enjoy the artist. Many artists do change their style from cd to cd and thats why they bring in more fans and sometimes cause older fans to not like them anymore. For example Marilyn Manson has changed his style so much its not even funny. I don't like his new stuff, but I have a few friends who ONLY like his new stuff. They wouldn't even think about giving him a chance until they heard one of his newest songs on the radio.

Have you given it a chance? Or do you just say something is ****ty without hearing it? Daft Punk does some excellent stuff on this album. I can't stand that alot of people can't put somebodys real life to the side and just enjoy the music. I have been given crap since gradeschool for enjoying Marilyn Manson just because of what people think they know of him.

I don't like Marilyn Manson or Kanye's music. :monkey4

I like Ducks though. :)

I'm not mad or anything. Thats fine you don't like Kanyes music I completely understand that, but if you dig Daft Punk at least give those tracks a listen to. I don't know I guess I'm just really open minded about giving cd's a chance even if I don't enjoy the artist. Many artists do change their style from cd to cd and thats why they bring in more fans and sometimes cause older fans to not like them anymore. For example Marilyn Manson has changed his style so much its not even funny. I don't like his new stuff, but I have a few friends who ONLY like his new stuff. They wouldn't even think about giving him a chance until they heard one of his newest songs on the radio.

I too Love Manson's music. I really LOVE his stuff, I was a big fan in the late 90s.

But the guy is one gigantic Prick! He is Such a ******... Omg, he has to be one of the douchiest rock stars today.
Not even his bandmates can stand him, he has burned so many bridges.

Back