Who did you vote for in the EU Poll?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who did you vote for in the EU poll?

• Thrawn

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Asajj Ventress

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Mara Jade

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Snowbunny Padme

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Kir Kanos

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Quinlan Vos

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can't remember who I voted for. Since I don't follow the EU, it must have been for either Padme or Asajj Ventress.

I voted for Kir Kanos. I don't know the dude but he looks bad ass.

IrishJedi said:
It's pretty simple, really: If Lucas created it (or put it in the movies), it's canon. If it comes from some other writer then it exists outside of Lucas' canon universe. It's called Expanded Universe for a reason.
I’ve been doing my own research on this lately, and while it's true George considers the EU a separate universe to his own, he also makes an effort to keep them consistent, and they do often overlap and borrow from each other. So I believe they can be considered part of the same continuity, it's just that George's "G-canon" may override the EU's "C-canon" at any time, as we saw with Boba's origin.

Last edited:
I voted Mara Jade simply because back then there were no females in the line and I thought she'd pose well with Luke....

Looking at them all and envisioning them though I think Kir Kanos would have been the most dynamic.....

Either way we're still waiting on a Padme. :rolleyes: :D

Protozaius said:
I voted for Vos as well. And since the voting, there is now a 3 3/4 figure of him by Hasbro... available in one of those comic two-packs. :D

Right there is that(which I need to buy in fact). I meant more in the 1:6th department.

The Mike said:
I voted Mara Jade simply because back then there were no females in the line and I thought she'd pose well with Luke....

I voted for Padme, but your rationale makes me wish Mara had won.

I got the Luke and Mara GG Busts for that reason.

I wonder if Mara would have won if Luke had already come out when they announced the poll.

jlcmsu said:
Right there is that(which I need to buy in fact). I meant more in the 1:6th department.

Well, if that is the case, then isn't that true for the rest of the offerings? If ANY of them were made, wouldn't it be their first official appearance (no customs included)as a 12" figure? :confused:

I guess there is the possible exception of Padme since Hasbro did try their hand at her for their Episode II line up. :rolleyes:

jlcmsu said:
I was just making a comment. That's all.

Keeping up with your 36 posts a day quota, eh, Josh. :lol

Initially, I just wasn't sure if you knew of the Hasbro version of Quinlan Vos... which I saw again today at my local TRU. As for me, I've stopped buying the Hasbro 3 3/4 figures LONG ago, centering solely on SS 12"ers. But geez, those McQuarrie concept figures are VERY tempting. I would be SERIOUSLY conflicted over getting one... if I EVER found one, that is. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Josh, I was looking for clarity not an argument. Being rather a veteran of this board, I know better than that. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Last edited:
Yeah, something like that. :lol

Nah I did know about that. The first comment you posted about was when the thread first went up I do believe. I didn't realize that actually.

Don't worry. I wasn't trying to be pissy. That's on me. :eek:

I wasn't baptised in the waters of Sideshow when the poll was posted, but I would have voted for Ventress if I were.

**********PLEASE IGNORE MY NECROPOSTING**********

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back