Who could play Captain America in a Live Action Movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarthNeil said:
Wait a second--- Captain America is gay? When did that happen?:D

The Great Worm is an f'n stud in my book!! 100% pure male and he just oozes the sex appeal!! He could be my Captain America anyday!!! :D :D :D

carbo-fation said:
Hmm....the only two good choices for Cap after reading through this thread would be Mark Valley or Aaron Eckhart.

WOOHOOOO AARON ECKHART!!!!! He so rocks!!!! I would see that movie in a heartbeat!!!

dekadentdave said:
Shai, the only character you could play would be Captain Canuck. :lol

Captain_Canuck1.jpg

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

But seriously, I know I said Karl Urban earlier, but they should really stick with an AMERICAN to play this role. Neal McDonough is now my first choice, he just has that All-American look and feel to him.

No way DUAHYMAN is gonna play both Captain Kirk AND Captain America. I would kill myself if that happens. No momma's boy like him is gonna step into the shoes of such legendary manly icons.

Jen said:
The Great Worm is an f'n stud in my book!! 100% pure male and he just oozes the sex appeal!! He could be my Captain America anyday!!! :D :D :D

But he's from la belle province--- so if he's going to be a member of Alpha Flight maybe Puck or the Samsquantch (any TRAILER PARK BOYS fans? :D )? Wait, I've got it--- Fleur DE Lys!!!!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I kid---- but seriously Matt Damon can't be Captain America--- he's going to be playing a captain already... Kirk.

DarthNeil said:
But he's from la belle province--- so if he's going to be a member of Alpha Flight maybe Puck or the Samsquantch (any TRAILER PARK BOYS fans? :D )? Wait, I've got it--- Fleur DE Lys!!!!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I kid---- but seriously Matt Damon can't be Captain America--- he's going to be playing a captain already... Kirk.

Speaking of la fleur the lys....Jen s'got one tatooed on her...A sign ???

I am sure I will be mocked for this but I was thinking who would look good in the part and it was really hard to find an American that I thought might fit the role. In the end all I had left was John Cena. I never did go see the Marine so I am not sure how his film acting is but I have seen him in the ring and thats acting LOL.

The-Marine-john-cena-02.jpg

I figured I would take a beating for it since playing a larger than life comic book character is probably too far of a strech for a pro wrestler :lol

Back