Who are you for Halloween?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2007 - Zombie Dorothy and Scarecrow:

4011615705_e5d8a6e373_o.jpg

Priceless! Twisted at an early age :)

Zero... awesome costumes and great photos showing them off :rock Lots of really creative ideas and cool to see you getting your kid in on them :rock

And Josh; as always you set the bar for slasher costumes :bow

Josh your true calling is modern horror brother! Dude send those pics to Savini's school and get noticed ........... or something! The details are sick!!!!

Thanks guys! I LOVE doing costumes, they are super fun and always a challenge. I hope to do a unique one eventually, but probably once I wear out the Slashers. :lol

Next year I would love to do a classic Jason or a different Myers than H2. I also hope to eventually redo the Part VII Jason to get it more accurate.

A fully accurate, bones and all, part VII is also in my things to do in the future. My brother and I are getting into FX makeup, so we're not too far from making that a reality.

Costumes aren't ready this year...but here're some shots of my daughter and I from prior years:

2008 - The Pumpkin King:

4012434772_b2b4e96227_o.jpg

2008 - Victorian Vampire:

4012434640_1e7ccf6fcc_o.jpg

2007 - Zombie Dorothy and Scarecrow:

4011615705_e5d8a6e373_o.jpg

4011615533_b3516de179_o.jpg

2006 - Zombie Gravedigger:

4011537355_f4a8258e52_o.jpg

4011537387_57b28d1a83_o.jpg

2006 - Bloody Mary:

4012304794_377e7dd2f4_o.jpg

2005 - Medicine Man and The Living Dead Girl:

4012178502_149fcc1f65_o.jpg

4012178558_7c23caa38e_o.jpg

4015106385_9df683595b_o.jpg

This year, I'm gonna be a zombie biker and she's gonna be a cracked porcelain doll...still working out the details, though.

Those are wicked costumes my friend. Totally puts to shame anything I've done in the past. I also noticed the scarecrow mask is the Death Studios Scarecrow, very nice!

Thanks again. I can't remember where I got the Scarecrow mask, but it's awesome. I made some minor modifications like adding straw to it, etc. but it looked fantastic right out of the box.

Thanks guys! I LOVE doing costumes, they are super fun and always a challenge. I hope to do a unique one eventually, but probably once I wear out the Slashers. :lol

Next year I would love to do a classic Jason or a different Myers than H2. I also hope to eventually redo the Part VII Jason to get it more accurate.

Josh, why are you never at Dragon*Con??? You'd be the ^^^^ in some of those costumes, dude.

Don't have any pics (yet) because we're still finalizing the costume and accessories, but here is what my son (who's 6) is gonna trick or treat as on Halloween night:

CAR123.JPG

He's the perfect size, height, and age for it, too. I haven't let him see the movie, of course, but the kids were fascinated by my Sideshow Sam figure so I told them all about the character. He loves him. :lol

Josh, why are you never at Dragon*Con??? You'd be the ^^^^ in some of those costumes, dude.

I really wanted to go this year, it would have been awesome. Edward James Olmos was there.... :(

I'm working on trying to attend next year, but we will see. I'm also trying for SDCC, just depends. My Wife hates costuming though, so she will probably just pretend she doesn't know me. :lol

And dude, I can't WAIT to see the Sam costume. If I had a kid, I'd be doing the same thing. :rock

My Wife hates costuming though, so she will probably just pretend she doesn't know me. :lol

Dragon*Con might just change that for her, though. I'm serious. My ex was the same way, went to Dragon*Con one time and then was all about the costuming festivities after that. :lol

Back