Who are you for Halloween?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what i'm going as!

P1000891.jpg

i wanna be a jehovah's witness...wear a suit and carry a bible

i'm gonna knock on peoples doors and say "would you like to hear the word of god, learn jesus's story, and why he loves you?.....oh and trick or treat"

Now that is how you know you have a badass costvme! That has to be the coolest damn story I've heard. What comic con was that?

That was last year's. That was the best SDCC I've been to yet. We went to the Suicide Girls promoted Sanguine annual party after the con on Saturday night in an old Abby (Church). There were goth girls a plenty, slutty costumed chicks, Chewbacca, Stormtroopers, vampires, and even the Steampunk Ghostbusters. I won a small vile of extoplasm for correctly guessing what they were supposed to be.

BTW, I was sick to death of being Jason by the time we got to the party at midnight, but I still have two torn layers of the costume on.
l_711965628a1c045885f018165daa9256.jpg

I still don't know what I'm gonna be. Too many options. Game time decision.

I just picked up my Skeleton Warriors, for the JASON and the ARGONAUTS scene in my HH.

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

My seven year old son just told me that I have a year to get into shape because next year he wants to go as Evil Ash and he needs me to go as good Ash because going as Evil Ash alone would be "ridiculous."

Damn kids.

We used a few of those skeletons as props for an airsoft game. Unfortunately, they're not very well constructed and it's easy to break the coatwire that's used for the frame. :(

I posed these babies countless times with no problems.

You either posed the skeletons in an unnatural position or you used too much force.

Brains over Braun & always use common sense ... Just a tip :lol

I posed these babies countless times with no problems.

You either posed the skeletons in an unnatural position or you used too much force.

Brains over Braun & always use common sense ... Just a tip :lol

I only control them upon their arrival and departure. Sadly I can't control what airsofters do with them during the games and it was collecting them afterward that I noticed the problems. I'd almost preferred not to have the wire inside, or at least, not in the joints. I've seen these run as high as $250 which is a joke - I get them wholesale for $40. It's a shame greedy bastards mark them up because they're really poor quality.

That's looking 'killer'! You know you have like two seconds left until Halloween though, right?

:lol Thnks and yes thats why i want to get the sculpt wrapped up pretty quickly and start molding this guy ASAP, but i'm scared the mold will break or something:monkey4.

Back