Who are you for Halloween?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get the Jason full hood at Evilface. Ive been looking for one of those or something similar to use for a pt. 3 Jason.

I imagine this thread will be overloaded with pics the day after Halloween :lol

lol yeah but i know theres some people that like to try on their costume a few weeks ahead of time. like me lol. i'll probably have a couple pics up later this week when my mask gets in.

Got my stuff on the way now. Picked up the Deluxe Sam Mask from Trick R Treat, Latex Sam mask with 2nd Burlap overmask. Only one legit place online had one left. Some of the other sites look really shady. Also got orange footie pajamas and a Burlap potato sack.

Now I need one of those Battery operated balls they use to have a KB toys, where it looks like a ferret playing with a ball that rolls around. I'll throw that in the sack to make it look like somethings alive and moving around.

Got my stuff on the way now. Picked up the Deluxe Sam Mask from Trick R Treat, Latex Sam mask with 2nd Burlap overmask. Only one legit place online had one left. Some of the other sites look really shady. Also got orange footie pajamas and a Burlap potato sack.

Now I need one of those Battery operated balls they use to have a KB toys, where it looks like a ferret playing with a ball that rolls around. I'll throw that in the sack to make it look like somethings alive and moving around.

Worst case scenario, a few of those hands with the revolving fingers would work too.

I've bought a "trek or treat" myers mask that should be on its way now:D. also i've bought an unpainted frightstuff part 4 hoc and I am currently sculpting an undermask:monkey5

halloween04.jpg

[

"I dont want to sound like a queer or nothin...but Unicorns are kickass!"

Have no idea what I'll be this year as I really don't have any plans. If I go partying, maybe I'll go as Jason or Dr. Salvador (chainsaw Ganado) from RE4.

Bro, am I seeing the hottie from the F13 remake with the baby oil and the fine rack? :naughty Lucky mother. :lol

Yep! Funny thing is, she ran up to me and was all excited for a picture of her own and then introduced me to the guy playing J in the remake. One of the producers was there with her too.

Shortly after that, Seth Green's handler comes up to me at the Sideshow booth and drags me over to Seth's Top Cow comics booth. Seth Green was stoked to see his favorite Horror icon, and posed for this pic after taking a few of his own.

l_df2fc4d8c86a60e8fa69e2f2c7356b32.jpg

And then of course, Chucky had to have one. And we all know you "don't ^^^^ with the Chuck."

l_1ff1b35a73d127cf790102a51f4005e7.jpg

Yep! Funny thing is, she ran up to me and was all excited for a picture of her own and then introduced me to the guy playing J in the remake. One of the producers was there with her too. Shortly after that, Seth Green's handler comes up to me at the Sideshow booth and drags me over to Seth's Top Cow comics booth. Seth Green was stoked to see his favorite Horror icon, and posed for this pic after taking a few of his own.
l_df2fc4d8c86a60e8fa69e2f2c7356b32.jpg
And then of course, Chucky had to have one. And we all know you "don't ^^^^ with the Chuck."
l_1ff1b35a73d127cf790102a51f4005e7.jpg
Now that is how you know you have a badass costvme! That has to be the coolest damn story I've heard. What comic con was that?

Back