Which would you get next??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get ANH Han and Luke. It'll complete your little ANH collection. The sculpts are GREAT--it's the paint jobs that detract a bit. To me they're great as they are though. They come pretty loaded and they can be had for relatively cheap prices. Darth Cruel is right--Bespin Han goes for almost nothing. But ANH Han is a much better figure all around, so get that one if you only want one Han.

I'm pretty much in agreement with most of you. Tops on my list are ANH Luke and Han, mainly because they are good sculpts and ANH is my favorite of all the films. Well... actually it's ESB, but ANH is my sentimental favorite.

Here is what you really should do...sell the three SW 12" you currently own and start buying Premium Formats! :joy

:lecture:lecture:lecture So you can start crying like everybody else when the paint starts flaking, Sideshow increases the Es, don't pick the pose you like, or they don't do a character from the OT. :rolleyes:

You need to add a sandtrooper to your list.. Its a great figure and you would be happy with it.

ANH Luke and Han are iconic character and a long way from the worst that need to be in your ANH collection.

I've seen them pop up on ebaY now and then at retail. What price are you waiting for? :lol

Cheap! That's the price I want! :lol

I just need to pull the trigger on one.

I'm also constantly redoing my displays and going through all the stuff that I want to sell so there is that. Want to get everything sold that I don't want anymore and then really focus on how I want to display the items I have/want and see what kind of room I have to work with.

There....not that you asked, haha.

So you can start crying like everybody else when the paint starts flaking, Sideshow increases the Es, don't pick the pose you like, or they don't do a character from the OT.

:monkey4 Are you serious? People complain about 1/6th just as much as they do premium formats; loose joints, bad paint apps, poor likeness, cheap body, character choice, poor clothing quality, blah, blah. :monkey4

Okay I would recomend ANH Han great outfit, paint a lil off but a great figure all in all. Luke is one i've always considered getting but never got around to. If you're looking for something a litte different, and unique, then I would absolutely recomend trying to find a General Kenobi (CW) exclusive with the captain rex gauntlet. It is my fav fig in my entire collection as of right now

I just recently got into SS Star Wars 12" figures. So far I have Old Ben, Darth Vader and Stormtrooper. I'm planning on getting my next one but can't seem to make up my mind. I'm trying to decide between one of the following:

ANH Luke
ANH Han
Lando
Bespin Luke
Bespin Han

Which one should I get next??

I don't own Bespin Han (kahkah IMO) or Lando (which is a nice figure and good to go right out of the box, more or less), but of the other three ANH Han, Luke and Bespin Luke I've swapped bodies from Bucks to a Narrow TT for Han and Pro bodies for Luke (which I think works better than a TT Slim for the character). Every one needs at least a little work to look good. Even Jedi Luke, commonly considered to be the best Luke offering, needs a new body. If you're looking for the best ANH sculpts of Han and Luke the SDCC Stormtrooper two pack, while expensive and poorly painted, does offer a good likeness of both....

:monkey4 Are you serious? People complain about 1/6th just as much as they do premium formats; loose joints, bad paint apps, poor likeness, cheap body, character choice, poor clothing quality, blah, blah. :monkey4

At least in the end, the 1:6 whiners still buy (though then they start with the entitlement crap). :p

The other really well-done SS Star Wars 1:6 (which is often overlooked) is Leia as Boushh. I know it appears you're sticking with ANH, but Boushh and Bib Fortuna are two VERY well done figures.

- J

Even though you all ready have old Ben get ROTS Ben... his is fantastic as well.

obi1.jpg

Last edited:
The other really well-done SS Star Wars 1:6 (which is often overlooked) is Leia as Boushh. I know it appears you're sticking with ANH, but Boushh and Bib Fortuna are two VERY well done figures.

- J

I hear positive things about Boushh, but as you mentioned, I'm sticking with ANH for now. Maybe a Jedi Luke, but that's it for now.

The Sandtroopers are very well done as are the Clone Troopers released so far . Rots Palpatine /Sidious 2 pack is also very well done as well as Assaj Ventress.

The Han and Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise set has the best Han and Luke headsculpts done by SS so far.

Back