Which would you get next??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marvelito

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just recently got into SS Star Wars 12" figures. So far I have Old Ben, Darth Vader and Stormtrooper. I'm planning on getting my next one but can't seem to make up my mind. I'm trying to decide between one of the following:

ANH Luke
ANH Han
Lando
Bespin Luke
Bespin Han

Which one should I get next??

None.
You have the three best from that line. Its only downhill from there. Save your coin and enjoy those 3 wicked figures.

None.
You have the three best from that line. Its only downhill from there. Save your coin and enjoy those 3 wicked figures.

:lol It's funny you should say that, because that's kind of the way I felt about it, recently I've been changing my mind. Some of the pictures make the figures look good, some don't. Hmm...

I owned the ANH Han and it was crap (they say it was better then bespin, I would hate to see how that looked)
It's your deal, I can see how the Star Wars line might seem enticing, but there is a reason why they go for 30-40 shipped on the FS thread.
That is except for the three you bought...
And Maul, I always liked that one :)

You already have the best he's right, but i would add Jedi Luke to that list.

(all other SS SW figs are kinda Meh.)

Yeah I really like Bespin Luke & with minimal work the ANH Han comes up good as well, though you'll to have some minor painting skills

Good feedback guys, thanks! I'm having mixed feelings about these, but I'm apparently not alone, feelings are generally mixed about this line.

I have Ben already, I keep hearing about Jedi Luke however. I may have to go read up on his thread.

Hey you will never go wrong with a Billy Dee Williams, Lando with a custom made COLT .45

Buy what (who) you like/want.

Next question?
Obviously, no one knows which characters or sculpts/figures you like apart from you. However, I would go for ANH Han and Luke. I have both of those and Vader, and that's all I need until Boba Fett or Chewie (if/when he ever does come). But that's just because I think those are the most iconic outfits from the characters I liked the most from the films. I had Storm Trooper, and the two Bespin figures you refer to, but sold them because they weren't essential to my collection.

Might buy another Storm Trooper one of these days, though. Limp though his joints were, he looked mighty fine.

In keeping with the ones you have now, I would go for ANH Luke. Pretty iconic version of the character and a long way from the worst of the Star Wars figures.

Get Bespin Han at the same time. I like the figure...but I am in the extreme minority. So much so that you can almost get that one for free right now. There is a recently completed listing on eBay that went for 30.75...shipped.

I have the Darth Vader and I still want to grab a Stormtrooper but I'm trying to find the exclusive (damn completist in me!) for the right price.

Other than those I can't say I would pull the trigger on any others. The old Ben maybe, like that one overall.

I should say I like the Clone Troopers as well but I'm not some huge prequel guy. For me they look cool but I'm not dropping $80 + for more troopers.

Now if they made a Snowtrooper....hmmm, yeah that's a buy.

I think SS's 12" figures in a whole are hit and miss. Wish they were better because I would love to be really into them but I just can't pull the trigger.

I have the Darth Vader and I still want to grab a Stormtrooper but I'm trying to find the exclusive (damn completist in me!) for the right price.

Other than those I can't say I would pull the trigger on any others. The old Ben maybe, like that one overall.

I should say I like the Clone Troopers as well but I'm not some huge prequel guy. For me they look cool but I'm not dropping $80 + for more troopers.

Now if they made a Snowtrooper....hmmm, yeah that's a buy.

I think SS's 12" figures in a whole are hit and miss. Wish they were better because I would love to be really into them but I just can't pull the trigger.

I've seen them pop up on ebaY now and then at retail. What price are you waiting for? :lol

Back