Which version of Batman design/version for PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this one?

gay-batman.jpg

umm...two men in speedo tights with a rainbow bat signal in the backrgound? :elefant:slap

How bout midway on using his grappling gun?

Yep I had the same thought a while ago but I don't know how they are going to do that without making it a Dio instead of a standard PF.

On a Dio I would say Cape on the base and grappling gun attached to a roof or something.

cover.jpg

I hope bat will match joker.
There are slot of great bats that would make amazing PFs, but the pose is a big part of how well the statue looks. I am more conceded about the pose than the bat.

So sick of Jim Lee...Jim Lee this, Jim Lee that...Jim Lee, Jim Lee...____.

BB

Exactly. Good artist, but his exagerrated torsos can be poofy, in that area between the abs and chest. Weird and unwanted on a Batman PF.

I hope it looks like no single artist's rendition and just ends up being an all around great interpretation. Hopefully black cape and cowl, not overly muscled. Bigger than Nightwing, smaller than Bane.

But it could look nothing like a Jim Lee design and people on this board will call it Jim Lee PF Batman, just like with the Joker PF (which, btw, looks NOTHING like Jim Lee's Joker).

They should just base the face off of Lee's Bat if anything, only if it's a pissed off look, though. His pissed off Bat is one of the best.

Just tired of seeing the underwear Batman, so dumb.

Back