Which version of Batman design/version for PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either Alex Ross from Batman War on Crime ...

1857602-alex_ross_batman_super.jpg

AlexRossBatmanScars.jpg

... Mazzucchelli from Year One ...

mazzucchelli_big.jpg

... or Lee from Hush/ ASB&R

image-procCAAO4JSN.jpg

all-star-batman-02.jpg

SnakeDoc

I really hope they announce it soon. I'd like to have both the Joker PF and the Batman PF to put in front of my Batman Begins and TDK one-sheets.

That's my hope to. I don't want to wait years for Bats to be released. It would suck to have such an awesome Joker statue on display and no Batman to pair him up with.

Some of the Marvel PFs I have seem to have been inspired by Alex Ross, and I love them. I would be very happy with that iteration of Batman. Or Mazzuccheli, or Neal Adams, or Alan Davis (my own personal favorite, though I know he didn't do much Batman):

alandetective.jpg

But I would prefer not to have Jim Lee style.

I think it will be great if they were to blend a little of the classic and new bat suit designs. The piece may be developed in an action pose so a switch out arm is available for an EX edition. It would be great if it had a removable cowl, alternate head~ tuff to do though.

Imho Davis' design looks too much like Todd McFarlane's depiction. BUT, I do like the gun in hand ; )

comparison40t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

batmanarkhamasylumvideo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I"m old school, but i LOVE the Arkham Asylum / City version -- its got the best amalgam of old-school and modern / and movie batman to date...

Neal Adams / Breyfogle agililty, darkness of Miller/ Lee / and the realism of tDK

Back