Which "Thor: The Dark World" figure are you getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which "Thor: The Dark World" figure are you getting?

• Thor – Asgardian Light Armor

Votes: 50 51.5%
  • Thor - Standard Armor

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Both

Votes: 28 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't have a NRD right? That means we can pre-order (not FlexPay) and cancel without any fees since it doesn't charge until next year right? I know it's been asked 1000 times already, just wanted to confirm for someone in another thread.

I'm going to wait for the removable/chopped off hand version.

Ordered the sleeveless version . I have the original thor and will just pick up his poncho and floor part loose. I'm thinking his 1st rock part to hold his hammer will display well together with the rock base. Upgraded, love the sculpt and sleeveless look on this one.

I need a sleeveless Thor since I already have one with sleeves so of course thats worth $240

At least its not heroine, right guys? Right?

neither

saving my money for Winter Soldier :yess:

4rstuu.gif

This doesn't have a NRD right? That means we can pre-order (not FlexPay) and cancel without any fees since it doesn't charge until next year right? I know it's been asked 1000 times already, just wanted to confirm for someone in another thread.

I already have two Thors there's no reason to get any bleeping more though I might get a headsculpt from one of these if I like the actual ones we get and they hold up to the prototypes

Why does he look like he's wearing a retainer? Wish the head sculpt was not open mouth, at least not THAT open mouth. Anyone think we'll get a new Odin??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back