Which "Thor: The Dark World" figure are you getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which "Thor: The Dark World" figure are you getting?

• Thor – Asgardian Light Armor

Votes: 50 51.5%
  • Thor - Standard Armor

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • Both

Votes: 28 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered Light Armor.
Although i do like the extra poncho/cape thingy you get with the heavy armor, but ill just grab that off ebay separately.

I pre-ordered light armor version. I am not 100% sold I will keep the order a year from now. I need a Thor for my Avengers line up since I didn't like the actual Avengers one but he is not essential in my book.

I have both on preorder, but right now I think I'll keep the Light Armor version and buy an extra head for my Avengers Thor.

Preordered both, probably will keep both. IMO, this is the best looking HT Thor so far, and best looking outfit too of all 3.

I think I like the regular better. Just wish he had a helmet.

Preordered armor version. though light armor looks great, this one just fits under my liking.

I'm after Reg Armor, I tend to favor Thor in all his glory, but the Light Armor seems to be a fav here (almost feels like I'm missing out on a secret :) ). I have the Avengers Thor (thinking of selling him if I get one of these).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back