Which SW character will be the first on a Prometheus body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its understandable why Sideshow put in their best effort for Vader, considering the important of such a figure to fans.

Imperial troopers that I would love to see turning up on a Prometheus are Snow Troopers and Fighter pilots.

You missed the whole point of the argument. It's on why Boba is slated for an armored body.

For that they would need a fat man version of the Prometheus.:rolleyes:

Hey Bro, again, no Prometheus for the armored figures. They created an armor body in conjunction with Hot Toys exclusively for the armored figures.

You missed the whole point of the argument. It's on why Boba is slated for an armored body.

Hey Bro, again, no Prometheus for the armored figures. They created an armor body in conjunction with Hot Toys exclusively for the armored figures.

Got it, my friend. Most importantly the Prometheus and the new armoured body got to overcome limitations of the Buck for Sideshow to stay in the 12" business .

Last edited:
No more Buck, no more Buck, no more Buck, ever. I've skipped almost every release this year because I can't stand the thing, and I'm very unhappy that I do have one figure on order with that body (RFT.) I've gotten rid of quite a few figures just because it sucks so much.

I've skipped everything because of the fabric and cruddy paintjobs on final products.

I meant the body doesn't suck as bad compared to Sideshow's other faults.

No more Buck, no more Buck, no more Buck, ever. I've skipped almost every release this year because I can't stand the thing, and I'm very unhappy that I do have one figure on order with that body (RFT.) I've gotten rid of quite a few figures just because it sucks so much.

Unfortunately, yet also fortunately, I think we'll see it for the remainder of the non-armored SW line. I'd rather get the remainder on the Buck if it means they'll all look the same, then get them on the Pro and suddenly have figures that are bigger and taller than the rest of the line.

Last edited:
Thinking back it seems Sideshow has never given any clear indication whether will the Prometheus be appearing in the SW line. Thats the very reason we are all left guessing here.

Personally I do wish to see the first figure soon.:eek:

Oh yeah. And they made a comment about Dengar too.

For that they would need a fat man version of the Prometheus.:rolleyes:

they also said that the dengar comment was some sort of a sideshow inside joke.

I've skipped everything because of the fabric and cruddy paintjobs on final products.

I meant the body doesn't suck as bad compared to Sideshow's other faults.
That's nice. I don't buy poly stone because it looks ugly, breaks, the paint chips and has Zero articulation. Do you skip on medicom as well because they're not in scale with any other product that's 1/6th and the Heads look mildly cartoony? OR what about hot toys and their grossly inaccuarte shoulders?
Me? I'm just glad we get ANY star wars 1/6th stuff period. could it be better? sure it could. but I don't go into threads griping that the sky is falling over it.

That's nice. I don't buy poly stone because it looks ugly, breaks, the paint chips and has Zero articulation. Do you skip on medicom as well because they're not in scale with any other product that's 1/6th and the Heads look mildly cartoony? OR what about hot toys and their grossly inaccuarte shoulders?
Me? I'm just glad we get ANY star wars 1/6th stuff period. could it be better? sure it could. but I don't go into threads griping that the sky is falling over it.

Yeah, you're right. Could be a LOT worse. We could still be suffering the Hasbro line. I think everyone forgets that Hasbro was nice enough to lease Sideshow the Star Wars license and because of that we've gotten really great figures and figures that could've been better, I agree, but comparatively, all of the figures in Sideshow's Star Wars line, even including those on the Buck, hands down, spank Hasbro's.

I also appreciate that Sideshow is making STAR WARS figures...The buck does have its issues, but it does lend itself to some pretty cool poses if you mess it long enough. I hope SS uses the new body in the Star Wars line besides Vader...

Back