Which Superman Movie is actually Super?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
You still with the old school after MOS? Did MOS make you a believer? Or are you a young buck who prefers the 70's/80's movies?

To me it's still not even a competition.

Re: Which Superman Movie is your Superman movie?

Make a poll.

I'll reply after I see Man of Steel.

I don't have one yet. I want to assume Man of Steel 2 would be my Superman movie. If they go more into the characters. Because that's what I want to see. Then bring the fights.

'78 is still the best imo.

As cool as it is to watch Superman punch people to the moon and back, I don't think anything will ever top Christopher Reeve catching Lois and then that helicopter and flying them back to the top of the Daily Planet with that John Williams theme blasting triumphantly.

Man of Steel.

'78 is still the best imo.

As cool as it is to watch Superman punch people to the moon and back, I don't think anything will ever top Christopher Reeve catching Lois and then that helicopter and flying them back to the top of the Daily Planet with that John Williams theme blasting triumphantly.

Or lines like
[ame]https://youtu.be/USi7DS9vUKk[/ame]

:lol

No superhero movie will ever top STM. The original and still the best.

If I had to choose... it'll be "Superman Returns". No joke.

78 was way before I was even born but I loved watching it so many times as a kid, just has a timeless charm. Plus Reeve as bumbling Clark can never be topped.

If I had to choose... it'll be "Superman Returns". No joke.

For the movie Superman Returns could have been but sadly wasn't I agree. Personally I would have preferred to see that superman universe get a really good film with the JW theme in the score.

I can't vote for the 78 movie because overall its just too dated. I can't vote for MOS because primarily what it did was make me wish Superman Returns were better and had earned a sequel with super battles.

My top 3 Superman movies are:

1. Superman: The Movie
2. All-Star Superman.
3. Superman vs. The Elite.

I'm not really familiar with Superman, i know some stuff like about Doomsday, Brainiac ect...

Having just seen MOS, i'd put that as the best as it really showed the alien part which the other movies didn't, to the public and everyone they didn't react to him being an Alien, so i liked that that was key in MOS

The Kryptonians were done better as well just because they'll had an awe about them.

Superman the Movie is glorious, but a huge part of that is nostalgia, without looking at it through those rose-tineted glasses it's very dated.

However, i prefer Reeve to Cavill as he was more fun to watch and more easy going, where as Cavill seemed very repressed throughout the movie, always with a guard up if you know what i mean.

I won't vote yet, i'll let my thoughts perculate

Last edited:
Back