Which Superman Movie is actually Super?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To me Man of Steel was a great blockbuster movie with great effects. Having said that, I did not feel the connection I had with Superman the movie. As many times that I've seen it, I still feel the pain when Louise died in the car and Superman flew up screaming.

Its different.
Wich is cool.
SR had its moments but it was too much a rehash.
Snyder did his thing.

I vote Superman 2! MOS was ok but there was not one moment that intrigued me/wow factor, it was mostly effects stuff with nothing special.
The thing i hate most was it wasn't even unique, the 1st 15 min was an Avatar ripoff with Russel Crowe doing a poor Jor-el, then later a rehash
of the three of them ganging up on supes like in SM2. The majority of the movie is copied elements from SM1 and 2, which honestly i would just
rather watch those.

Not trying to be a hater but i gave MOS a chance and it didnt impress me, it just felt like superman turned into a generic action movie.

I just hope when they get done with being 'different' we can go back to proper Superman.

that's funny lol :lol Because Batman will probably make sure that happens. They had to bring a dark hero to make this one shine :rotfl

I vote Superman 2! MOS was ok but there was not one moment that intrigued me/wow factor, it was mostly effects stuff with nothing special.
The thing i hate most was it wasn't even unique, the 1st 15 min was an Avatar ripoff with Russel Crowe doing a poor Jor-el, then later a rehash
of the three of them ganging up on supes like in SM2. The majority of the movie is copied elements from SM1 and 2, which honestly i would just
rather watch those.

Not trying to be a hater but i gave MOS a chance and it didnt impress me, it just felt like superman turned into a generic action movie.
"An Avatar rip-off" :lol

Anyone else find that statement a bit odd considering that everyone on this planet has labeled Avatar itself a rip-off? :rotfl

Re: Which Superman Movie is your Superman movie?

This poll will close on 11-30-2015 at 07:19 PM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Looks like I have plenty of time to make a decision. :lol

Superman 2: The Richard Donner Cut for me, it was a more natural progression of then Clark Kent/Superman, Lois Lane story.

Back