Which Star Wars collectible are you getting next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I've PO'ed the Boba Fett Life-Size Bust. But now a local guy is selling the MR Boba Fett Helmet (1:1).

Which one would you guys go for? I don't want both. I know this is an individual matter, and personally, I'm still leaning towards the bust since it has a lot more expression. But the helmet looks so well made...

The helmet is priced at $844 but I might be able to get it lowered a little ~ $800

Honestly, for that money, I would just take my money over to the Dented Helmet forums and get an accurate helmet made and still have plenty of money leftover. The MR helmet is VERY nice, and I actually use one for my lifesize Boba display, but it's just nowhere near worth $800+, even with the signature Jeremy Bulloch plaque. The busts colors are what I hate most about it and the fact that there's no sign of a jetpack or anything, but if it looks fine in your eyes, like it seems to for the few that have it, you might as well just go for that.

I am deciding between getting Boil and Waxer or just using that money to get Cody and Rex. I want all four it's just who to get first...

Thanks for the input, Verbal. The bust as a whole looks fantastic. But I agree on the colors. Especially when turning your eyes from the helmet and then onto the bust. The difference is quite big. But still, the overall impact of the bust is greater on me than that of the helmet.

Mike: I'd go for Cody and Rex. I got Cody, and he's great.

I could forgive the flaws with the SS bust if it came with the jetpack.

I was considering selling my MR bucket for it but thankfully did not. I had no idea the signature version went for so much $$. It made my decision to keep it that much easier.

I have the MR Signature Boba Helmet and while I didn't pay that much it's definitely one of the pieces in my collection that I wouldn't think of selling. I love the signature plaque and the museum like display although since I bought it secondhand, they stuck the plaque to the plaque holder instead of the front of the base like some people do which is my only nitpick. I've seen the bust in person and while nice I would go for the MR helmet personally

Thanks for the input, Verbal. The bust as a whole looks fantastic. But I agree on the colors. Especially when turning your eyes from the helmet and then onto the bust. The difference is quite big. But still, the overall impact of the bust is greater on me than that of the helmet.

Mike: I'd go for Cody and Rex. I got Cody, and he's great.

At The Dented Helmet you could do what alot of guys do and do a bust. Get a half manniquin and just do up the body armor/helmet/soft parts/jetpack.....well..maybe not..that will run you well over $800. But you could get an MR helmet clone that they fixed the pinch on the visor..maybe get someone to paint it up for the same or less than $800

I'm not even sure what Star Wars collectible I'll be getting next. I don't have anything on pre-order at the moment, but I am tempted to get the Emperor PF.

Couldn't resist a great deal for an MR ROTS Vader helmet and the eventual eFX version so excited doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now.

Back