Which Star Wars collectible are you getting next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisClassics

Freaked Out
Reaction score
My Boba Fett PF will be arriving in a couple of days. But of course, my hunger for more has already taken hold of me, and I'm already looking... (just looking!) around for something else to add to my collection.

Right now I'm very much fixated on a Darth Vader statue. Probably the Vader 1 from Attakus. I love how it looks.
But due to its pricing I might wait a little with that.

To be more realistic, I think my next collectible will be the SS Stormtrooper PF.

What about you?

I wasn't able to find a thread about this subject. So I made this one. If I have missed an already existing thread, I'm sorry.

I'd love to say my efx Tie Fighter was arriving - but that's only a year late.

OR

the efx Vader helmet, but... need I go on.

Hopefully next will be the PF stormtrooper and the GG Bantha statue, but with GG (like efx) you don't hold your breath.

Mine will be the 1/6th Dewback and Desert Sands Sandtrooper. Really looking forward to getting it and finishing off my "Full House" of 1/6th Sandtroopers.

Grats on the Boba.

I've got the emperor PF on the way soon, the next for sure thing will be stormy PF, but I may get the tusken raider or clone trooper PF in the meantime.

Going to pre-order the 1/6 SS Deluxe Sandtrooper once I get paid and have my funds in check.

Grats on the Boba.

I've got the emperor PF on the way soon, the next for sure thing will be stormy PF, but I may get the tusken raider or clone trooper PF in the meantime.

The Tusken is an amazing piece in hand spicy. Wasn't a fan of the clone in hand - they screwed the proportions (which is weird because the one with Yoda is spot on).

The Tusken is an amazing piece in hand spicy. Wasn't a fan of the clone in hand - they screwed the proportions (which is weird because the one with Yoda is spot on).

Good to know, I'll get right on that Tusken :hi5:

As far as the clone goes, I didn't notice any problems proportion wise in the pictures/videos I've seen, though I'm not a big stickler for 100% accuracy. Would you say they it's a major issue? Otherwise I think it's still on my list.

Good to know, I'll get right on that Tusken :hi5:

As far as the clone goes, I didn't notice any problems proportion wise in the pictures/videos I've seen, though I'm not a big stickler for 100% accuracy. Would you say they it's a major issue? Otherwise I think it's still on my list.

From the waist up he's great (and I think the exclusive with the ep3 helmet is still available at SSC) but the crotch/cod/butt is way too small and his leg stance is kinda odd in real life.

Grats on the Boba.

Thanks! Can't wait. Read almost anything there is to read about him, and all the complaints about what material he's made in. I don't really care. He still looks fantastic. I'm sure I will feel that he is well crafted and a piece of quality once I have him in hand.

hmmm... nothing in the pipeline yet, but am debating getting the boba fett sideshow figure. hot toys luke would all come down to price.

i'd for sure buy a sideshow/hot toys darth vader if announced, or a hot toys han or leia

Mine should have been the eFX Vader helmet and eFX TIE Fighter, or Stormtrooper PF. But all thsse are long delayed by now so more likely it will be the Elm Studios Palpatine bust which is also seen in Gino's collection:

2j2fbqo.jpg

Back