Which Star Wars collectible are you getting next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my hasbro Dooku packed away, but I believe most people thought the head sculpt was pretty good along with the clothing. If you switch out the hasbro body with a better one you'll have a nice figure. Let me know what you think when you get it. It seens like SS talked about a 1/6 Dooku a year ago but no one has heard anything since:impatient:?

I also got the AOTC Yoda that I actually like, Dooku will go well with him. Can't complain since I got it for $12 where the 3 3/4" goes around $10, but I will let you know. I saw someone do the repaint and body swap and clothes custom and it looks baddass.

Love my new boba fett pf what a great buy no regrets

4b86b72d.jpg
635d5073.jpg
dbf9fc79.jpg

Well...

I'm committed to getting the HOT Bespin Luke double-pack...

If i CAN find him at a good price, Jedi Mentor Yoda as well...

Other than that, unless they release a few dozen new jedi in not so stupid price ranges, that'll be it for me till the next HT/SSC 1/6 scale

I finally was able to order Bly. I have him on flex pay though. Cody was a great figure, and I am looking forward to Bly.

After working on next years budget this weekend I made the hard choice and cancelled most my 1:6 figure pre-orders. I Mainly collect PF's and there is just way to many coming out next year that i have pre-ordered already. I'm still getting the clone commanders but I can't swing the bounty hunters, non commander clones, and hot toys SW figures. This hobby just keeps getting more expensive each year and Congress is keeping my pay frozen to pay for tax breaks (yes, I'm one of those "lazy & overpaid" government employees).

That being said... I'm looking forward to Commander Gree and the Stormy PF being my next SSC items.

Next Star Wars collectible? I'm going to wait and see upcoming 1:1 Busts. Not interested in the next crop of 1:1's (501st Legion: Vaders Fist, Asajj Ventress, and Friggin Dan :)lol). Hopefully there will be better ones on the horizon (especially from original trilogy...although Grevious was an exception from PT...and I'd do the same for Maul if it wasnt so pricey).

I prefer the LSB of Cody. My Cantina just arrived so my next will most likely be Cody 1/6. Although I have had my eye on Yoda and his fantastic looking hut. Hmmmm...decisions, decisions.....

I just received my MR Luke Skywalker Lightsaber ANH Elite Edition.

Brand new, unopened. Fantastic! It's wonderfully crafted. I'll have some pics up asap.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of getting Gree with my reward points but I'm trying to wait to see what SW collectibles we have in store for the 12 Days of Sideshow

Back