Which Star Wars collectible are you getting next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Scout PF today, it's flippin sweet, if only I had room for the speeder bike, oh well I'm really happy with this one.

I see. :)

I'm a little torn. Save they money for the Boba Fett print "Hunter and his Prey" from C5, or go ahead, and get the Stromtrooper PF. I don't have any room, and I don't have any money. But I don't want to miss the chance. Sigh...

Also, I'm really keen on some Master Replicas products...

I see. :)

I'm a little torn. Save they money for the Boba Fett print "Hunter and his Prey" from C5, or go ahead, and get the Stromtrooper PF. I don't have any room, and I don't have any money. But I don't want to miss the chance. Sigh...

Also, I'm really keen on some Master Replicas products...

I see decisions decisions, the only thing that's delaying my purchase of boba pf is that I have in the back of mind the thought that SSC may make a new boba pf ? I'm also going to order the storm trooper it's a must have so iconic

Last edited:
The Stormtrooper is exactly very iconic. Strangely, though, it's not as desirable for me as, say, the Boba PF was.

It may take some time before we see a new Boba. Maybe it will be announced at SDCC next summer? If so, one might estimate, when we'll see one, at the earliest.

I got my Boba PF recently, and I love it. It's not as heavy as many other PFs due to its material. But gosh, the pose and expression of the item is amazing. Yes, Louis CK, amazing!

I think I'll get the Stormtrooper PF eventually. But I think I'll get something else first. Maybe some Master Replicas item. That would add a whole new dimension to my collection.

The Stormtrooper is exactly very iconic. Strangely, though, it's not as desirable for me as, say, the Boba PF was.

It may take some time before we see a new Boba. Maybe it will be announced at SDCC next summer? If so, one might estimate, when we'll see one, at the earliest.

I got my Boba PF recently, and I love it. It's not as heavy as many other PFs due to its material. But gosh, the pose and expression of the item is amazing. Yes, Louis CK, amazing!

I think I'll get the Stormtrooper PF eventually. But I think I'll get something else first. Maybe some Master Replicas item. That would add a whole new dimension to my collection.

Lol Louis CK, love that guy. I'll end up getting boba before the end of the year it's a must have and also classic and iconic. Im only getting villians from SW as for pf. Best of luck with MR. I get palpatien pf Saturday can't wait

I just won an auction for "The Hunter and His Prey" by Chris Trevas. It's #8/250.

Oh, how I can't wait! It will look awesome with my Boba Fett PF. So I guess this all of a sudden is my next collectible. :)

tumblr_l86izcwTWP1qzkrfxo1_500.jpg

Yea, it's got it all... ESB, Boba, The Millenium Falcon, Bespin. I love everything about this print. Now, just have to decide which type of frame to use.

Most likely the Gentle Giant Cad Bane maquette. It's been released but the site I pre-ordered from hasn't received it yet.

I also have the Stormtrooper PF pre-ordered.

I just won an auction for "The Hunter and His Prey" by Chris Trevas. It's #8/250.

Oh, how I can't wait! It will look awesome with my Boba Fett PF. So I guess this all of a sudden is my next collectible. :)

tumblr_l86izcwTWP1qzkrfxo1_500.jpg

Pretty cool, but didn't Boba have blue coveralls in ESB?

Cantina environment? Only gift card eligible item im interested in.

After Christmas I will focus my attention toward Yoda and Commander Cody. The hut, LSB bust and 1/6 figures are top priority after Decemeber.

Back