Which STAR WARS category do you Collect???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which STAR WARS category do you Collect???

• Premium Format

Votes: 43 38.7%
  • 12 inch

Votes: 81 73.0%
  • Diorama

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Prop Replica

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • Cast Metall

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Statue (Porcelain,Polystone)

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Mini Bust

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • Lifesize Bust

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • Lifesize Statue

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Action Figure

Votes: 14 12.6%

• Total voters
Permium format statues, 12 inches figures, dioramas, statues, mini-busts, life size busts and prop replicas.

premium format,prop replica and some attakus porcelain statue.

My focus are Imperials so I collect mostly related to this: props, PF, 12", dioramas, statues, even have a few GG busts

ditched my figures and statues. keeping the prop replicas.

Statues, dioramas, and prop replicas, and I would consider a PF here or there if one really caught my eye. I have a few 12'', but only ones that I really like. I don't do extensive 12'', minibusts, and action figure collecting because I dislike the idea of having too much stuff to display nicely. I'm also not a completionist by any stretch -- I only buy things that I really love.

^^^^^^^ Ditto AMN

Too much takes away from the art of displaying. I'm very selective with my purchases too. It is tough at times especially with all these good pieces coming out :eek:

12" Sideshow, statues, prop replicas, occasional mini-busts and other random Star Wars items. But no Hasbro.

I've got a nearly complete collection of Sideshow 12" figs (and 4 Medi clones), despite all attempts to stop. So that's how I voted.

I also have a few MR prop replicas, as well as 8 of Sideshow's PFs and one diorama.

Back