Which STAR WARS category do you Collect???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which STAR WARS category do you Collect???

• Premium Format

Votes: 43 38.7%
  • 12 inch

Votes: 81 73.0%
  • Diorama

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Prop Replica

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • Cast Metall

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Statue (Porcelain,Polystone)

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Mini Bust

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • Lifesize Bust

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • Lifesize Statue

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Action Figure

Votes: 14 12.6%

• Total voters
I buy from the 1/6, PF, and the vs. dio lines. But I'm pretty selective on what I get from each of them.

statues and more statues (I have almost every one made from koto,GG,Attakus, and SS) as well as MR helmets/props and now efx.

Mainly 1/6, had most of the vintage collection and a butt load of the small figs but got tired of trying to keep up with getting them so i dumped them. Fixing to bust me PF cherry, so there's no telling where my collection will go from there!!:joy

I used to be almost exclusively 12" figures, but with the recent price increases and (in my opinion) drops in quality that we saw with the recent Han and Luke figures, I'm starting to sour on them. Plus, I've started running out of room to display them and I don't like the idea of buying things just to keep them stored away in boxes.

At the same time, I've found that I really like PFs and 1:1 pieces, so I expect my collection to expand more in that direction. The 1:1 pieces are particularly nice. I only have Yoda and Salacious Crumb right now, but they're two of my favorites. I also got a good deal on a slightly damaged Greedo that should be coming sometime next week.

I also like props to some degree, but I'm pretty selective about what I'll buy. It needs to be very iconic (or cheap) for me to bite.

first post everyone!

well i gotta say, for a guy whos been a long time collector, but only started collecting 1/6 and 1/4 scale this year, those two formats have taken up quite alot of my paychecks.. Id have to say the Darth Vader premium format is the highlight of a 17 year collection. thanks sideshow!

I used to be hardcore with the Hasbro figure. I have since moved on. Now I'm almost exclusively a 1/6th scale collector. But at least I'm not a completist. That would truly bankrupt me.

Same here...I get what I want, and if I like it...thankfully I've liked the entire Lords of the Sith line so far...

Back