Which stallone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which rambo

• Total voters
I would also like some blood on him, as he had some on his face & body.. The Hot Toys release looks too clean:

395228456.jpg

Ok, I wanted Rambo over First Blood, but that doesn't mean I also don't want First Blood. :naughty

We can use an ACE MK-1 nude body or Hot Toys Advanced TrueType for First Blood, since he is not as bulky as he was in Rambo 3 & Rambo 4.
However, he will be wearing a grey singlet (if that's what you picture in your mind), so it's ugly if we see joints. How about a Hot Toys Perseus or Royce Muscle Body instead? They are not as bulky as well, but they have no joints showing on the elbows.

Do you plan on doing the whole figure? Or just the headsculpt, and some key accessories?

just the head for now....anyone else who would like to get in and help with accessories or clothes im all for it
i might be using the guy who sculpted my wolliam wallace braveheart....check out the thread in this section and let me know what you think

ok after heavy consideration im probably going to have the most recent rambo done for now...

i found a new sculptor who is fantastic ill post a pic of his new thor likeness...its incredible...

anyone have a barney ross body they can lend or sell me to send to the sculptor to get this done right?

I'm selling one, but the whole boxed set has to go.
If you want, you can just factor in the cost of the Barney Ross boxed set into the headsculpt price breakdown?

just so u can see how talented my new sculptor is heres a thor hes working on in 1/6 scale

2ylo6rl.jpg

Just checking bro.. Any updates on this project at all that you haven't posted? :wave

Back