Which Sideshow 1/6 Luke Skywalker is the best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be blind but I still think the Medi UU is the best ANH likeness to date.
IMG_8635.jpg
IMG_8636.jpg
IMG_8637.jpg
IMG_8640.jpg
IMG_8641.jpg
IMG_8642.jpg

After getting Hot Toys Luke, none of the Sideshow Luke's are worth picking up if you don't already have them.

Yavin Luke is disgusting and SSC should have seen that themselves before it was released. The Medi and the Unison are just as bad.

SSC ROTJ Luke is still cool but I think I like it because it was SSC first SW figure.

The pressure is on SSC for the next Luke or Han they do, BIG TIME, or they'll have to stick to their superb SW Aliens and Clones.

After getting Hot Toys Luke, none of the Sideshow Luke's are worth picking up if you don't already have them.

Yavin Luke is disgusting and SSC should have seen that themselves before it was released.
:lol

I always thought the SSC ROTJ Luke looked a like a spooky third Olsen sister. :monkey4

The SS are worth picking up for custom parts. I've sold all my SS Luke heads and bodies.

Yavin Luke would've been much closer without that stare.

Or the giant bobble head. I find hot toys heads seem to be in scale with and compatible to medicoms where SS seems way too big and out of scale. Almost 1/4 size.

Hey Damien. I used a Bruce Lee Game of Death body. I had to snap the feet off and drill holes in the ankles to put the boots feet pegs in. I also cut the rubber off around the neck to fit the head on without having to mod the Luke neck. Not sure if it would mess with the pers if I did it the other way. The GOD body has a plastic piece inside the neck where the neck post attaches. It's secured to the body with a thick wire that allows movement. Once the rubber is removed the Luke head will slip right over the plastic piece securely.

Back