Which Sideshow 1/6 Luke Skywalker is the best?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me the Jedi Luke, i never managed to get one and wish i had now. I thought the head had a strange expression, but if you watch ROTJ you see Luke with that expression when he's hiding under the gantry on the Death Star.

For me the Jedi Luke, i never managed to get one and wish i had now. I thought the head had a strange expression, but if you watch ROTJ you see Luke with that expression when he's hiding under the gantry on the Death Star.

lol. He has that silly expression throughout the whole movie. I'm suprised you only saw it at the end :p

I might like the accessories that comes with farmboy Luke, Jedi Luke still gets my vote for best head sculpt.

Jedi Luke is their best in my humble opinion, I have him on a narrow TT with a custom belt and he looks great and I love the exclusive pistol. The ANH Luke outfit is superb, but the sculpt looks way off to me. Bespin Luke is a good figure all around but the paint is somewhat off. Yavin is a must have for the serious SW collector, but that sculpt / paint is just laughable.

Jedi Luke is their best in my humble opinion, I have him on a narrow TT with a custom belt and he looks great and I love the exclusive pistol. The ANH Luke outfit is superb, but the sculpt looks way off to me. Bespin Luke is a good figure all around but the paint is somewhat off. Yavin is a must have for the serious SW collector, but that sculpt / paint is just laughable.

show the belt!

I just re-organized (with new shelves) which means new arrangement and subsequently new pics which seemed somewhat fitting for this topic...

I want to get one, and is leaning towards Tatooine Luke due to what I think to be a good rendition of Luke from the overall Star Wars films, but I actually like the Jedi knight costume the most. But his surprised face looks dumb to me. I'm a new SS Star Wars noob (only got Darth Maul and Sith apprentice Anakin) so which Luke figure do you guys think is the best one out there?

None of them. Go with HT's. You get what you paid for. Worth it.

Back