1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

Peggy Carter please :love

We can start to image what a Captain Marvel figure will be like, here is Bri Larson as Captain Marvel in set photos...

Spoiler Spoiler:

We can start to image what a Captain Marvel figure will be like, here is Bri Larson as Captain Marvel in set photos...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think it’s turquoise cause the original Captain Marvel suit has turquoise as its primary color. I think it’s just a throwback to the original Kree colors until she gets her final suit.

ea6c3ffc1f56eee39b8f52d99126c7e7.jpeg

235188f062fe674da4e95dc4e11a9387.jpeg

I think it’s turquoise cause the original Captain Marvel suit has turquoise as its primary color. I think it’s just a throwback to the original Kree colors until she gets her final suit.

Sounds like a reasonable reason to me :) thanks for sharing :duff

Right now I only want Shuri and Nebula. :love

I'd preorder Okoye and Wasp in an instant too. ^^

So does Marvel give stingers to most of their female heroes on Earth? LOL Black Widow has stingers, or Widow Bites in CW...and now the Wasp has them too?

Anyway, can't wait for the Wasp with wings and a dynamic stand!!!!

I wonder if we will get any females from Black Panther.

I think we could possibly see Shuri or Nakia... but they will probably never make it to PO.

I still want Valkyrie.

As for other female figures I hope go up this year for preorder: Gamora(from infinity war or guardians 2), Mantis, Nebula, Shuri(if she's as great as the early reviews say she is. Plus I have a little crush on the actress since she was on the show "Humans"), Wasp. I think we'll get Blonde Black Widow. I think she's a given honestly.

I think the ship has sailed on Lady Sif, Peggy Carter and Sharon Carter but I'd love to get them if they somehow came out anyway.

I still want Valkyrie.

As for other female figures I hope go up this year for preorder: Gamora(from infinity war or guardians 2), Mantis, Nebula, Shuri(if she's as great as the early reviews say she is. Plus I have a little crush on the actress since she was on the show "Humans"), Wasp. I think we'll get Blonde Black Widow. I think she's a given honestly.

I think the ship has sailed on Lady Sif, Peggy Carter and Sharon Carter but I'd love to get them if they somehow came out anyway.

Too bad about Sif, I would have much preferred her over Valkyrie.

Too bad on Sif indeed! To quote Tony, “I want one!”

I would have preferred her TDW look better...

Same goes for Peggy! TFA WW II uniform look was so classic...alas.

Days of Future Past JLaw Mystique figure / 1:4 statue has been one of my biggest wishes since I first watch the movie.

Obviously not MCU, but still.. :gah:

MCU: I'd be very tempted to buy a figure based of this concept art

Captain-Marvel-Concept-Art.jpg

I wonder if we will get any females from Black Panther.

I think we could possibly see Shuri or Nakia... but they will probably never make it to PO.
Don't be so negative!! :thud: I need Shuri ... and they better make Okoye too ... I mean, please. You just know Danai's gonna be awesome.

Definitely Emma Frost!

I still want Valkyrie.

I am hoping Shuri is awesome too,her look is
but she gets no love from Iron Studios or Marvel Legends
although there is a 6 inch of her,in a series with only Black Panther and Killmonger,no idea why that is

At least she gets a Funko ... hopefully one of many figures of her. ♥ I pray for a HT figure, 1/6 and Cosbaby.

--se-550673-1.jpg

Not specifically MCU, but Teenage Negasonic Warhead from Deadpool 2 looks freakin’ awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back