Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, no sorry Josh, that would be a bit harsh! But you gotta admit those particular comments did sound very un-democratic! :lol

I was gonna say. :lol just a final note. Criticize all one wants just be civil/respectful about it. That's all we as ask as Mods and what Dave wants us to ask of members.

:

Even Hitler started out small time on the Mein Kampf forum before he moved on to the big leagues:lol:rotfl

I'm not growing the mustache though. :lol

xndb.jpg

:nana: :moon :lol

I was gonna say. :lol just a final note. Criticize all one wants just be civil/respectful about it. That's all we as ask as Mods and what Dave wants us to ask of members.

I'm not growing the mustache though. :lol

Understood. Just on a side note please try not to talk down to people and the stache might toughen you up. I actually grew the AH stache once on a dare. I had to shave it because I was cracking up laughing all the time. My friends didn't help either. Whenever someone came up to me and asked me why I grew a AH stache I would just be serious and say it's for Charlie Chaplin you MF ... It felt good backin em off. Historically it was a popular stache at one time till hitler came along

I must say, it's really disappointing we have gone 12 days of previews/reveals/new pre-orders, and not one thing has been LOTR or Hobbit related.

I'm just as disappointed as some of you not seeing anything from Sideshow on The Hobbit...yet.

We could still see something during SDCC or after...remember this event goes through July 31st.

BTW...that's a nice likeness of you in uniform, Josh. :nana: :wink1:

Tom Gilliland, SideshowToy Creative Director:
"Our main goal as we expressed numerous times now is to CONCLUDE the fellowship in a particular line, this is the line(maquette series) we will be able to do that first."

Source:
[ame]https://youtu.be/LPrlViG5D-Y[/ame]

This video was made July 2011, now we are exactly 3 years later and the fellowship is NOT concluded.

PS: josh is a good guy, he's consistent in his beliefs i can respect that, even though i disagree with him on many points :)

With the video you provided Gagaliya little fellow can be added, it is clear that they have not fulfilled what was said in that video.

I think and I see I'm not the only one, what worries the partners is the lack of news from the LOTR license that this always Sideshow totally silent on us.

To be fair he never says when they plan to do this, although the implication is that this is a priority for them. That he tries to shoehorn a justification for Arwen is pretty funny.

I actually saw the Weta small scale Fellowship set 1 at Forbidden Planet this week and was more impressed with it that I thought. I can see trying to buy a set of all 3 on eBay for hopefully a steep discount.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember if SS ever officially announced that the LOTR LSB license was dead? From what I can recall, they've just stopped producing any new product but they never made it official...

Does anyone remember if SS ever officially announced that the LOTR LSB license was dead?

Using that logic...I don't think ANY line from Sideshow is, in fact, dead. They are very sly in never actually saying the words CANCELLED or DEAD or DONE. Always something along the lines of 'taking a break' or something like that.

Back