Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's bound to be the inaugral Hobbit piece(whatever that may be),at SDCC...I just really hope there's more!!

Saruman PF would be wonderful...would rather they surprise us with that than the said-to-be-coming Cave Troll PF. Just not ready for another mammoth piece so quickly(my bank account has/is gonna be taking enough of a hammering with TDR and Sauron PF's in such close proximity of one another)!!

Cave Troll would be great,Saruman would be better though...Hell,BOROMIR WOULD BE BETTER STILL!!!! :lol

Do you guys know if Sideshow (in the past) has confirmed that Saruman would make it to PF format at some point?

Or, is this just peoples' wish?

Do you guys know if Sideshow (in the past) has confirmed that Saruman would make it to PF format at some point?

Or, is this just peoples' wish?

I think it's been "sort-of" confirmed by SS...I'm not 100%,but I think they've said it in so many words :dunno

I don't like the wording Sideshow used in their newsletter today about the Frodo and Sam statue. It says to pick it up and complete your fellowship. I sure hope they know their are two more hobbits to go to complete the fellowship. I must be reading way too much into this.

You believe that Sideshow announce something before Comic Con?

How many pitches in the maquette line, do you think we will see?

I expect a minimum of 2.

I don't expect to see anything before Comic-Con but I do expect to see 1-2 at the show.

I think maybe two or three. I'll guess Lurtz, Merry & Pippin and a shot in the dark..........Saruman.:pray:

Those first two are the two I expect to see as well. If we do get a third one I could see it being Saruman. He'd be a great choice for a human baddie.

I'd love to see at the show Merry and Pippin, Lurtz and Eomer.

Sideshow I think last year announced the Witch King in his true form before the event.

But my memory was in the month of June, right?

Eomer would be ok by me. He's never been done so I think its a good time to make that character.

I don't recall to be honest. We'll start seeing stuff around July 1 when Sideshow announces stuff for their online comic-con event.

I am only collecting the good guys, so Merry/Pippin and Eomer would be great for the next two announcements.

But with my luck, we'll get Lurtz and Saruman and I will still have no maquettes on order, lol.

I'm hoping that what they reveal as the next maquettes are the ones they had mock artwork for, namely, at least the PEW. I'm not exactly sure why SS is so mum when it comes to this maquette line, but i"m getting nervous.

I know you guys want Saruman for this line, but my personal hope is that he gets made for the PF line.

However, for this line, they should do Merry and Pippin to complete the Fellowship.

I'm with you on that. A Saruman PF would be fantastic. Here's hoping the whispered rumors about this from years past are true!

(Though honestly, I'd buy him in both formats.)

I sold my collection of this line, but if SS announces Lurtz or another Uruk I would be highly tempted to order one. Not really into the PF versions, too big for my taste.

The Frodo and Sam in orc armor piece was my exit from this line. Still have Gimli, an excellent piece that one. Part of me wants SDCC to be a goose egg just to see Josh not be so damn optimistic all the time ;)

Back