Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think that next is going to be Eomer, and a couple of hobbits after him...

I wouldn't be upset with Eomer either. That character needs a statue made for sure.

If you could remind us that post, I would be very pleased.

And Sideshow... It's time to start moving!

For Frodo/Sam I'd like to see it be of them near the end of ROTK where Frodo is writing out the adventure he's just been on. For Merry & Pippin I'd like to see them from the moment with them sitting in the broken wall at orthanc.

I agree with you in the Merry and Pippin statue, but they'll try to make the statues more agresive. I mean, the Frodo and Sam statue would be more "dinamic". They share a big adventure together and they have great moments that could be represented. For example, both of them wearing the "typicall" clothes from the beginning of the Fellowship in some kind of mystic situation - like the strider, or the latest moments before the ring destruction.

They have a lot of moments to represent both pair of hobbits.

Last edited:
ON the differents old A&Q they have talk about this possibilities, I think: Merry+Pippin, Sam+Frodo, Eomer, Faramir, Mouth of Sauron, Elrond, Elves of the Second Age, Twilight Wraiths, Orcs and Uruks.
And they have talked some times about Eomer (it's without steed) and that looks great (the design), but I'll be happiest if we can see Faramir this year.

If you are on Facebook SS just posted a mini poll asking whether you want to see a Marvel or LOTR piece next. So go comment!

Yeah, that is a little silly - everybody has hulked up over the Avengers movie so they are going to vote in that direction. There have also been tons of Avengers releases with Hot Toys figures, so making it a competition seems wrong. Maybe they'll just reveal both anyway...

ON the differents old A&Q they have talk about this possibilities, I think: Merry+Pippin, Sam+Frodo, Eomer, Faramir, Mouth of Sauron, Elrond, Elves of the Second Age, Twilight Wraiths, Orcs and Uruks.
And they have talked some times about Eomer (it's without steed) and that looks great (the design), but I'll be happiest if we can see Faramir this year.
Hopefully they'll at least show up at Comic Con. Seeing Sideshow reveal both Eomer, Faramir and the hobbits would be a dream come true.

Its too bad there's no sign of Eowyn or Theoden in the near future. Both are long overdue. :(

I don't think so. The contest is going until May 30 and it is much likely that the winner and the new statue will be announced together.

Yeah, we need a couple of statues announced. I do think thats coming at comic-con but we need something from the statue line soon.

I look forward to an announcement. I will not be ordering the RWoS PF, and I am pretty sure that's the next LOTR preorder, so I have even more waiting to do. I guess they are slowing down to about seven or nine months between announcements in the statue line, and that just pushes all the possibilities out several years into the future and makes certain minor characters far less likely to ever see a preorder.

Yeah, I do think that will be the PO and depending on the price I might get it. I do wish the window was smaller between announcements but at least for now we have some still to ship.

Back