Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wouldn't that be awesome. I can just picture that balrog roaring, drawing its sword or whip ready to lash out. That epic confrontation in the bridge of khasad dum.

gandalf_vs_balrog.jpg

When we get a Balrog this time I hope we get the fire sword since the whip was used last time. I just want a large ass balrog statue for sure.

Undoubtedly the Balrog with Hobbits, maquettes are most desired by collectors now.

Sideshow please see this Comic Con several things from this line, that this long wait worthwhile.

I'd prefer a Snow Troll sized Balrog, that's big enough for me.
And I'm with pillpoppermd, a fire sword would be cool and less fragile than the whip.
Nevertheless my favorites for the next releases are still High Elven Warrior, Lurtz and/or a regular Uruk in full armor.

Undoubtedly the Balrog with Hobbits, maquettes are most desired by collectors now.

Not sure about that, I just can speak for myself and I have others on top of my wishlist.
A poll might help, but there're probably too many possible characters at this time.

Last edited:
Yeah, when a Balrog is made it will be snow troll size I'd say. That keeps it pretty affordable.

It HAS to be the weathertop scene for the hobbits.
Would be very disappointing if it's a scene without them holding their swords.

It HAS to be the weathertop scene for the hobbits.
Would be very disappointing if it's a scene without them holding their swords.

I don't think so.
In my opinion, they would present us the hobbits in different scenes. Sam and Frodo in one situation, and Merry and Pippin in another one.

Yeah, I'd like them in seperate moments. Someplace in this thread I posted what I'd like to see. I'll have to track that post down later.

Back