Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you're right! But with a year between PF releases I am beginning to have my doubts. :impatient:

I would have given off my right hand, to finally see, a fully realized statue of the 2nd age High Elven warrior. One of the best Weta armour and weapons designs, and yet so little of it in the collectibles department.

Procrastinator, you will likely get your wish. Sideshow had a sneak peek of an Elven Warrior design sketch on their calendar last year, so I would guess it is well in development. I was bummed to see yet another newsletter without Sideshow making a maquette or Premium Format announcement, but I can be patient. After all, I just got Arwen today!

I do hope that we see Hobbits next. They are really my favorite characters in the films, and so central to the story that having a display of statues without them is strange. After Hobbits, I am in for whatever Sideshow has to offer, but I really hope that Merry and Pippin are next, as Frodo and Sam are a lock. I would breathe easier knowing that Merry and Pippin will be made for sure.

I would agree with Sea in that I think an Elven Warrior in this line. I mean its one of those statues that would really allow for Sideshow to show off its sculpting skills.

Holy shi@! How did it get past me?

Allright I just googled for some images of that sketch. Can't say I am too keen on the implied pose. But the again it is a 2nd age High Elven statue. Finally! He could be break dancing in that armour, and I would still buy it.
Just moved to numer 1, on my list of most anticipated releases.

Even I would buy an Elven Warrior PF, just too majestic looking to pass one. I think the baddies have hit saturation and my brain is craving elegance and cold steel at this point.

Yeah nothing better than battle worn steel armor.
Boromir is a good start, the High Elven Warrior too, but something like a full armored Uruk-Hai would be awesome.

Last edited:
At least Weta us out something new in March.

Sideshow apparently has lately abandoned the line of LOTR, it's been almost 7 months since the last of the line Preorder maquette and more than ONE YEAR in the Premium Format line.

The good notice for me of all this time without LOTR news is that I could save money to buy the PF Exclusive moria orc without lost any new statue.
Is it posible to know where I can found the image of the sketch? I'm looking but I can't found it.
Thanks

I am really looking forward to seen what SS has at comic con. Maybe I am to optimistic but I have this feeling that SS might just blow us all away with Hobbit & LOTR stuff this year.

I think they will bring it at comic-con. Truthfully, between what I expect SS will have and what Weta will have its gonna be an awesome comic-con.

lets forget the comic con for now, and focus on the upcoming march madness...

all i want is 1 lotr piece..and that of a 1/5 hobbit duo. Is that too much to ask?

Back