Which Lines you r Collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Friends as i know so many collectors r focused on specific line like MARVEL- Avengers/Xmen ...... DC-JLA/Batman ..... Predator/Alien ...Star Wars.... also i have seen some collectors completely stop collecting line due to some reasons......& new comers always confused what to collect..... so i want to know which lines you r collecting now also which line u stopped collecting & why....?

Hey all

Well I have been only a sideshow collector since last year since than I went crazy and got like 11 PF statues now I am complimating my next move into 2013. I have two lines I am interested in Disney and Indiana jones.

However I have the odd statues like the first avatar piece gandalf the grey, terminator and Conan the prize. Sadly I have decided to quit lord of the rings lines and am going to sell these statues apart from Conan which I cannot part. My reason are:

1. Space
2. Cost

My new Collection will look like this

Indiana jones temple of doom both indie and mola ram.
Indiana jones and the pursuit of the lost ark.

Disney

Jessica rabbit, evil queen, maleficent, Captain Hook, jack sparrow and the new one.

Any feedback or advice on other lines I should start mind you i am picky or If I am crazy to quit lord of the rings and avatar the blue Pocahontas please shoot.

Sideshow

Star Wars Statues
Marvel Statues
Some misc Statues
(i'm stopping star wars fogures after the airbourne troopers)

ThreeA

Adventure Kartel
World War Robot
Metal Gear Solid

Hot Toys

Metal Gear Solid
Amazing Spider-Man
X-men
Sucker Punch
Tron Legacy
(dropping nolans batman after DX12)
(dropped MCU after TFA Captain America)

i m too confused when started last year in Nov ....even i have some HT stuff also on order which now i will not order any further .... now focused on collecting mainly DC- ....In Marvel Spiderman & Hulk related some selected xmen n best statues of them & Avengers + Predator in 1/4 n 1/3 scale, Arni stuff considering his all movie....... Street Fighter line.....MK Classic Line........

I'm planning on sticking to the DC PF line as far as Justice League members and any Marvel PFs I can't pass on (World War Hulk for example.)

I have Gandalf on Shadowfax, the new ringwraith polystone, and HT 89 Batman and War Machine. All over the place! I'm working on getting self control and sticking to the DC and Marvel PFs.

The only actual "lines" I collect is from the SS Alien line.

The rest of my collection is filled with misc. statues, figures, artwork from different characters and companies like DC, G.I. Joe and Transformers, etc.

I collect mainly predator and terminator. And then usually get statues or Pfs that represent my favorite movies.I so have all the Disney Pfs and I hope they continue making them because I think they are the best quality line out their with what they have done so far.

Star Wars Original Trilogy Imperials and troopers
Terminator 1 & 2 Endoskeletons
Pred 1 & 2
Anime - Masamune Shirow stuff

Due to space limitations and money, I unfortunately have to keep lines at a minimum (which is still a lot).

Marvel PF
DC PF
GI Joe PF
Mortal Kombat 1:4 (Syco & PCS)
ARH Mythological 1:4
World of Warcraft statues from SS

soon to include MOTU 1:4 statues to come from PCS (hopefully)

I pick here and there. I mainly have 1:1 Helmets (3) and 1:1 Busts (2) and a PF (Jack Sparrow) and the new Indiana Jones statue on pre-order with some other cool things mixed in there.

I have a room full of toys but my main focus for a while now has been:

Sideshow (all things GI JOE)
MOTU Classics
Vintage Star Wars

i m thinking of getting G.I Joe line also what do u guys think? is it better to skip some line ??

Too many, but have been streamlining as of late

SIDESHOW
Star Wars PF
Star Wars 12"
LotR PF
Marvel PF
DC PF
Iron Man 1:1 busts
Movie PFs (on a character by character basis)
* will likely add DC and Marvel 12"

HOT TOYS/ENTERBAY
Avengers
Batman
Iron Man
Superman
Tron
Blade
Terminator
Predator
Rocky
PotC
Star Wars
(will eventually start picking up Alien)

BOWEN
Marvel

GENTLE GIANT
Star Wars busts (may sell off that collection)

CINEMAQUETTE
Terminator Endos, Predator (may sell off)

Back