Statue Which Legendary Scale Figure to get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so far for the suggestions...I am leaning towards Doom also, although I always wanted Megatron and Optimus large statue but never heard of Prime 1 Studios. Anyone know of their work and if quality is good like Sideshow?

Doesn't sideshow sell the megaton? Details looked amazing. If it's this or doom. In my opinion, I would go for megatron since I like that character way more than doom.

There goes Wolverine sold out at Sideshow. Guess it is either Doom or Megatron now. I think Doom it is...over long run, I have feeling I will get tired of looking at Megatron, but will never get tired of looking at Doom and all the fine details.

It's still for sale, it just doesn't show up on Sideshow's awesome site they think is user friendly and works fine.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-wolverine-sideshow-collectibles-400085/

Just remember they said this about the Wolverine LSF when it shipped...

"Those are the last 20 figures period! When they sell out, we will not be getting any more. -S #DontMissOut"

:clap

Yes that's why I always wait to see what happens first. But sometimes it's tricky with wolf predator as the only example. :thud:
Btw I'm sure a brown wolvie LSF will be coming soon. Maybe with a COH?

Prime 1 Studio make Sideshow distribute.

So it's the something?

Wolverine is amazing. I have him in my collection and I love the piece. I'm worried about Doom being to much plastic. The Prime 1 Studios Megatron is just jaw dropping. So much so that I have him pre-ordered as well. But you need to get the piece that speaks to you the most. I love the Megatron but to me there is no decision, I would go with Wolverine because I love the character.

Do you truly love any of the characters being offered? I couldn't imagine having a 2k statue of a character I was meh about.

I think Doom and Wolvie are both beautiful, but I'd rather wait for something I can't live without that is going to take up 45"+ of space.

Wolverine is my pick. The best statue I own. If your a wolverine fan there is none that top it. You may want to consider the new ironman debuting tomorrow though.... It looks amazing. Light up features of course and some removable parts as well. Nice to have display options on a 2k statue

I say don't stop at one...:lecture :lol

anapuqeq.jpg

I would choose NONE of those.
You should do what I say, cuz my taste is the one for you to follow.

Still say wait for Indy ....

or Battle Damaged T2

No LS scale so far is must have IMO

Back