Statue Which Legendary Scale Figure to get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ujiffy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
My wife buying me one Legendary Scale Figure for anniversary gift, but don't know which to choose. Wolverine or Doctor Doom? I was even thinking of maybe getting the Megatron statue from Prime 1 Studio since it is same price as Legendary Scale Figure. Out of these three statues which would you choose?

If you really love one of the characters go with that. To me Doom is the most impressive but I fear it will be mostly plastic and fabric with just the face being sculpted. The Prime1 Megatron is very nice plus it has an ES. I think its overpriced but its jaw dropping.

Quite worrying that you need strangers advice :dunno
If you have no love for any of the characters or statues save your money.

If my wife was as rich or generous I'd get Doom, now Wolf has sold out.

Go with the character you like the most. Wolverine LSF is nice, however it doesn't have extra head sculpt :pfft:.

Doom definitely will be most impressive, as it's the largest as well.

Three very different statues. It all depends on who you like more as a character. If all are the same to you, I'd save my money for better options down the road.

If you love all three but can only get one... Doom!!

I love the details on Dr. Doom.
It'll have such a presence in your room too, at 50" tall.

It's like having a child in Dr. Doom swag in your room. :panic:

Waiting for big discounts on open edition pieces doesn't always work :lecture :lol

But it was a LSF with no ES, how was I suppose to really believe they would not make more? They always made more until they ran into statues with huge qc issues. Guess if I will get galactus soon. No way in hell I'm missing galactus. Just no way.

Please let's just forget this happen. it won't happen again. :wave

But you say on every thread that you will pick it up later for less :sleep :lol

Galactus thread, earlier...
*'I may buy this next time when im in NY when they have a statue discount day of 20% or more.'

If you want it just bloody buy it like everyone else and stop with the drama BS! :lecture

Last edited:
Does it have to be in stock now ?

I'd still wait until Indiana Jones Legendary Scale is revealed !

Thanks so far for the suggestions...I am leaning towards Doom also, although I always wanted Megatron and Optimus large statue but never heard of Prime 1 Studios. Anyone know of their work and if quality is good like Sideshow?

Back