Which is your main collecting Line ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your main collecting Line ?

• Star Wars

Votes: 24 20.2%
  • Marvel

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • The Lord of the Rings

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Disney

• Alien - Predator

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • The Terminator

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Dc

• Monster - Horror

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • G.I. Joe - Military

• Other

Votes: 23 19.3%

• Total voters
Could have sworn that I saw a poll like this sometime in the fairly recent past. However, a quick search came up with nothing.

I swear, though, I've got a major case of déjà vu.
I remember saying that I couldn't choose between the options, because I have a little Alien/Predator, Marvel, and Star Wars.

Ultimately, if I had to give up all but one, then I'd probably have to go with Marvel.

Terminator. Followed by Alien/Predator and Hasbro Star Wars (OT). But theres been sweet ___k all of that last one lately. Star Wars is so polluted now.....sorry I meant 'diluted'.

Anything that I think is cool personally. I won't go over 2 or 3 characters a film with exception of Star Wars but even still I only collect the bad guys & Aliens but if I do get a 3rd figure then that 3rd character would have to be essential to me (like Elias from platoon Hot Toys) but I like alot of variety in my collection.

i'm kind of all over the place with my collecting but gi joe, terminator, halo, and hulk are usually at the top of the list. whatever i think looks cool is usually what i go after next.

Marvel, Star Wars, Lotr and masters of the universe and gi joe, plus a lil bit of cool stuff thrown in from different lines for good measure video games etc.

I can't Mutilple vote so

I have 15 Hot Toys Figures From DC TDK Line
I have 15 Hot Toys Figures From The Terminator Franchise
I wish this was 1st but i only have 4 Predators :(

When it comes to number of statues I would say Aspen and CS Moore for me. I can't resist those ladies created by Moore and Turner/Mason so have quite a few of their statues, and many Mike Turner/Aspen Art Prints :rock

.......but where my heart truly lies is in peace, and quiet and LOTR ;)
I only have minimal pieces now but LOTR will always be special to me, I think I've got more LOTR books than anything else :lol
x :wave

Last edited:
1. Star Wars (Original Trilogy Imperials)
2. Terminator (T1 & T2 Endoskeletons)
3. Predator (P1 & P2)
4. Anime (Masamune Shirow stuff)
5. Others: Aeon Flux, Star Trek, Stargate SG-1 etc.

I would say Marvel if were talking about figures!

It HT's fault, most the figures they're releasing are from that line..and I'm a HT follower haha!

In terms of Graphic Novels, I would say DC/Vertigo

:wave

Last edited:
hard to pick just one, but i probably have more predators/aliens than anything else

Back