Which HT Punisher would you want to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stevenson knocked it outta the park. I just like that dude, period. I'm not crazy about Jane as Castle, but The Russian scene is incredible. Incredible. They actually made it better than in the graphic novel, which I didn't think was possible.

It's been so long since I've seen the Jane version, I can't even remember the Russian scene.... That's in the apartment building with Kevin Nash, right?

I always preferred the Jane version, until I watched it again just recently and Jesus Harold it was kinda rough to get through. At least the Stevenson version was almost "intentionally cheesy" at times. Like it didn't take itself too seriously. I guess my love for the Jane version is how closely it tired to follow the Garth Ennis graphic novel, which is easily one of my top 5 comics ever.

Still prefer TJ's PUNISHER.
Just becoz it was a cool movie with great plot & actors.
And I like TJ, he is a great (and HOOOOOT :D) actor .

Slowly doin my final-battle-vers but want to see HT's version in leather coat.

hey guys, i'm not familiar with the punisher, all i know is that he actually kills people...right?

so like...doesn't anyone in the marvel universe see a problem with that? won't iron man, spiderman, or any other hero try to stop him or something?

hey guys, i'm not familiar with the punisher, all i know is that he actually kills people...right?

so like...doesn't anyone in the marvel universe see a problem with that? won't iron man, spiderman, or any other hero try to stop him or something?

He's a little under the big guns radar for most of the time, but it's usually Spidey and Daredevil that he comes into conflict with. Mostly Daredevil. They've had many fights over what Frank does. I'd say it's more personal between those two.

One of my favorite stories was Ennis' last for the Marvel Knights run, before he started MAX. In it, Daredevil brings together Wolverine and Spider-Man, to bring Frank down once and for all.

For crying out loud . . .

Just produce a mega-box set with all three heads (representing the three films) with respective outfits, accessories, & weapons applicable to each one with just one HT TT body that will accommodate all three versions.

Problem solved.

Or four heads with additional accessories, outfit, & weapons if representing a current or previous comic book version of the character.

i want Stevenson for sure. i loved him as pullo on rome and he looks like what castle looks like in my mind at this point.

I would have to say Stevenson since I really enjoyed Warzone but HT would really have to pull off a masterpiece after the way Art Figures knocked this one out of the park!

Back